Fly/Fashionable brehs, whats the secret?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lol what? :mjlol:

They don't choose :flabbynsick: people to model clothes on most sites for a reason (outside of plus size).
Models on website don’t pick what they wear

My point is being fashionable doesn’t have to much to do with how fit you are

yes being in shape makes you look better but it doesn’t give you style

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's really not that hard. The secret is to buy an entire fit at once, instead of getting individual pieces of clothing. Cause at the end of the day, it dont matter how good a set of J's or loafers look if they don't come in set.

As for deciding which fit to buy, just find a breh with the same skin tone(in another state) and just rip what he got. Life is too short to stress over this stuff yourself when others have alreadydone the work.:manny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Models on website don’t pick what they wear

My point is being fashionable doesn’t have to much to do with how fit you are

yes being in shape makes you look better but it doesn’t give you style
that's not what you said. You said fashion doesn't become easier with being fit.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It's really not that hard. The secret is to buy an entire fit at once, instead of getting individual pieces of clothing. Cause at the end of the day, it dont matter how good a set of J's or loafers look if they don't come in set.

As for deciding which fit to buy, just find a breh with the same skin tone(in another state) and just rip what he got. Life is too short to stress over this stuff yourself when others have alreadydone the work.:manny:
Worst advice in this thread :mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worst advice in this thread :mjlol:
How so?:jbhmm:

Outsourcing is the wave of the future. Life too short to figure this out for yourself. Same way we have accountants do taxes for you, lawyers go to court for you, and landscapers do your lawn for you; leaving you free to do work or sip tea. Why not just leave it to the pros? :manny:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
I’m talking about the idea that fashion becomes easier with the work you put in the gym

Knowing how to dress, has little to do with how in shape you are
Oh yeah, I agree for the most part. I do believe being fit means that more things will look good on that particular person though seeing that the clothes fit you better.

being fit does NOT equate to being stylish tho. im pointing at everyone wearing everyone wearing them skinny scoop tees, tight jeans, and chelseas in 2021 lol

mrfortune

All Star
Daps

disagree. i buy clothes based on how they compliment my wardrobe. i could prolly put any shirt , with any pants/jeans and any jacket and it would work. ive never bought a whole fit at one ever. i suppose it could work depending on your style but i would only do that for a special occasion

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Terrible advice. You clothes should be interchangeable within your wardrobe

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
At a point in my life where I'm able to really bring things full circle with my image before I enter my 30s next year.

I have a decent fashion sense, but I keep it minimal because it's been affordable as I've worked my way up in my career.

I got some questions for you, so we can up our game in 2021.

1) Do you get all your clothes tailored?

2) Where do you mostly shop online?

3) Any secrets to keeping clothes looking new when washing/drying?

4) What articles of clothing do you spend the most on?
Op I like to keep things simple

Hit the gym, eat right, drink 1 gallon a water a day, and get plenty of rest

buy nice fitted t-shirts, have a pair of nice dress shoes and sneakers for different occasions

Your welcome

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You can dress well without using brand names. You just need to have an eye for patterns and colors that look good and also things that don't clash.

I've had more people give me compliments on my clothing with a shirt and pants from Kohls than brand name shyt.

Also, something that looks good on someone else will not look good on you. Be honest about what works with your body shape, skin tone, and overall look.

Personally, I find myself buying a lot of patterned button ups and musician like fashion. I bought this shirt after watching a Bootsy Collins performance. Never fail to get someone to say something to me about it at least once when I leave the house.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
At a point in my life where I'm able to really bring things full circle with my image before I enter my 30s next year.

I have a decent fashion sense, but I keep it minimal because it's been affordable as I've worked my way up in my career.

I got some questions for you, so we can up our game in 2021.

1) Do you get all your clothes tailored?

2) Where do you mostly shop online?

3) Any secrets to keeping clothes looking new when washing/drying?

4) What articles of clothing do you spend the most on?
1.) yes I get my suits tailored unless they come already fit - some brands do.

2.) There are million places to shop online so today if you are wearing the same clothes that 50 other dudes are wearing then you LOST!

3.) not really any secrets here. You have to know the quality of the clothes you are wearing and do you best to keep them clean so they don’t end up in the washer too many times. For example I do not drink juice or any saucy foods when I’m wearing something light colored and usually I’m chilling on those days or working.

4.) explain this to me please.

Moral of the story - fashion is very subjective. You can look good in ab million different ways. I would worry more about the gym cause some people look bad in clothes because of their body type