Fly/Fashionable brehs, whats the secret?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I usually find something that works I feel works well on me and then I go on an online buying spree of all the colors they make of it lol. Sometimes I'll even buy multiples of the same color if I'm really digging the cut.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be in the best shape you can be. Your clothes will drape much better on you if you are in shape.

Spend the most money on shoes and outerwear as these are the things that will get the most wear.

But again, being in shape is the cheatcode. You could wear a 5$ tee and 40$ jeans and still make it look fly just off the fit.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Be in the best shape you can be. Your clothes will drape much better on you if you are in shape.

Spend the most money on shoes and outerwear as these are the things that will get the most wear.

But again, being in shape is the cheatcode. You could wear a 5$ tee and 40$ jeans and still make it look fly just off the fit.
Cap

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Agree with this for sure.

I don't disagree on the comment on shoes/outerwear, but I don't think people need to be spending $150+ for Nikes that only sneakerheads that don't get laid recognize as "limited edition re-released Dru Hill foamposites" or whatever the fukk is being marketed as cool. With that same $150, you can get 4-5 different colors of cheap-but-fashionable minimalist sneakers like these.

One other cheat-code is to use accessories. Don't go overboard w/ it or wear something that will get you robbed, but a $10 chain or a $8 bracelet from the mall can really accentuate an outfit when it matches. Gold earrings + gold chain can be a one-and-done permanently and it will make every outfit 'pop' a little more.

Edit: My most complimented clothing/accessory by far has been these cheap AF earrings I got from eBay. Gold for gold chain, silver for silver chain. Shows a little eclectic style and doesn't hurt my wallet.

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Agree with this for sure.

I don't disagree on the comment on shoes/outerwear, but I don't think people need to be spending $150+ for some Nikes when only sneakerheads that don't get laid recognize that their "limited edition re-released Dru Hill foamposites" or whatever the fukk is being marketed as cool. With that same $150, you can get 4-5 different colors of cheap-but-fashionable minimalist sneakers like these.

One other cheat-code is to use accessories. Don't go overboard w/ it or wear something that will get you robbed, but a $10 chain or a $8 bracelet from the mall can really accentuate an outfit when it matches. Gold earrings + gold chain can be a one-and-done permanently and it will make every outfit 'pop' a little more.
tailoring your clothes is the key.. i need to follow my own advice that’s the next transformation coming shortly

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
tailoring your clothes is the key.. i need to follow my own advice that’s the next transformation coming shortly

Yeah, I just shop for pants in my waist size these days. As long as the inseam is longer than I need, I'll grab them and then drop them off at the dry cleaner and have them hemmed. They almost always come out fitting better than anything that comes straight off the rack. This also may be due to one of my legs being shorter than the other due to a motorcycle accident I was in a long time ago though lol

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I just shop for pants in my waist size these days. As long as the inseam is longer than I need, I'll grab them and then drop them off at the dry cleaner and have them hemmed. They almost always come out fitting better than anything that comes straight off the rack. This also may be due to one of my legs being shorter than the other due to a motorcycle accident I was in a long time ago though lol
that’s my main problem. i need my pants to drape just a littlllleee bit lower since they usually ride up when i sit. i struggle to find longer sizes that are still slim

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
that’s my main problem. i need my pants to drape just a littlllleee bit lower since they usually ride up when i sit. i struggle to find longer sizes that are still slim

Haha, for all the ridicule us shorter folks get, I really don't envy the taller brehs for the hinderances that come with being bigger.

Last edited:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Learn your color palette.

Check out this helpful guide this will help which colors compliment each other

color-wheel-combinations.png

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
What type of fits y’all rock regularly

Todays work fit:

FYI, even if you can't tell, I def have a dad bod (without having kids :(

And even though i'm no fashionista... my thang is: just ensure to buy clothes that fit wells/accentuate your curves accordingly.

No designer clothes here, just basic stuffs with regular tennis shoes.