Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how people get cheated on.
then take their anger out on the innocent party they do not know.
instead of shutting up leaving and never talking to any party involved again is beyond me.

art barr

reminds me of those two teenage sisters that got murked in front of their moms at the beauty supply

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
the fact that so many kids love this nikka like he Michael Jackson is a fukking shame. We've needed a rest button in our communities for awhile but I can say that in 2020 too much ignorance is being shown and praised.

All the fukkery that went on in old Hollywood and the music industry back in the day and you wanna say this? :laff:

Nah, muhfukkas was back then was on crazy shyt too, these new nikkas not acting like this out the blue, they got it from somewhere.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women with psychology degrees get finessed by nikkas with GEDs everyday
Yep.It's a bunch of educated dummies out there.Excelling at repetition & memory to get an A on their exam, but totally lacking in common sense.

Seen it with my own brother.He's somewhere around a 3rd grade reading level, but the college chicks love him.I've seen him play a few honor roll

students out their socks.Book smarts is a luxury.Gift of gab & common sense is a lethal weapon.

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
She's a 4'7 97lbs midget with expensive lawyers who will flip the script in court and say she "feared for her life".

Let's be real here. What kinda jury is going to convict a woman who looks like she's 13?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont really understand either, maybe if she came from a poor background and wants that lifestyle..but her father is FLOYD

You're forgetting her father has several charges and went to jail for beating women. Being around aggressive abusive men may be familiar to her. If her mom stayed with her dad she may think that's what a woman is supposed to do.

You gotta think how she would growing up in that family. Her family structure wasn't normal. She grew up with privilege but was there any structure? I remember when I said her growing up around a revolving door of women wasn't good for her. Dudes acted like because Floyd had money he was a good father. That money can't hold a candle to actually raising, caring for, and instilling values and self worth in your child. Looks like she had money and that's it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You're forgetting her father has several charges and went to jail for beating women. Being around aggressive abusive men may be familiar to her. If her mom stayed with her dad she may think that's what a woman is supposed to do.

You gotta think how she would growing up in that family. Her family structure wasn't normal. She grew up with privilege but was there any structure? I remember when I said her growing up around a revolving door of women wasn't good for her. Dudes acted like because Floyd had money he was a good father. That money can't hold a candle to actually raising, caring for, and instilling values and self worth in your child. Looks like she had money and that's it.
Very few people in this world have these perfect, story book parents that ya'll watch in the movies.

the reality is people are flawed, and by result parents are flawed. Overall, a parent is supposed to look out for the general welfare of their children and lead by example as good as they can. Floyd clearly could have been a better role model, but to heap all of this dysfunctional behavior on Floyd is unfair. This 19yo is far more responsible for her current predicament than floyd is.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Very few people in this world have these perfect, story book parents that ya'll watch in the movies.

the reality is people are flawed, and by result parents are flawed. Overall, a parent is supposed to look out for the general welfare of their children and lead by example as good as they can. Floyd clearly could have been a better role model, but to heap all of this dysfunctional behavior on Floyd is unfair. This 19yo is far more responsible for her current predicament than floyd is.

Again, like that last thread you lack basic reading comprehension. My comment was very Floyd heavy due to what I was responding to, a comment about Floyd and his money. You're harping on the Floyd part like I also didn't put her mama on front street in the same comment for showing her how to be a bird by staying in a bad situation.

I've also said many times in this thread how her mama is a bird therefore Yaya's bird behavior is expected. Lastly, my first comment in this thread was how Yaya ruined her own life stabbing that girl for a clown. Collectively all of those factors have brought her where she is now. A bird brained broad choosing trash and ruining her life. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only way he can ever recover from this is to disown his own daughter admit he failed as a father.

I'm pretty sure Floyd probably cut her ass off a while ago. She is grown now. And one thing we do know about floyd is that he aint gonna mess up his money for no one. Not even his daughter. His other kids turned out great.

This is on the mostly on mother not Floyd cause him being absent or not around much aint an excuse for a woman to raise a daughter who acts this way. We do know he took good care of them financially and made sure she went to the best schools. He prob was not around as much as he should have been but he was definitely not a deadbeat dad that did nothing for his kids.