Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I thought you mean society doesnt let you kill the nikka:russ:

Society doesn't but when you have money, there are ways to get around that.

You put your adult daughter on house arrest, you'll be fighting for your mother fukking life in front of Gayle King.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
SMH. She's gonna look back at this mess and think "I really stabbed (or killed) someone over that dude". To be young and dumb. She better pray that girl lives. Her daddy's money can't get her out of this.

how people get cheated on.
then take their anger out on the innocent party they do not know.
instead of shutting up leaving and never talking to any party involved again is beyond me.

art barr

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
seriously what is floyd and her mother doing? after the stabbing incident she is STILL with him and now gone back home? Floyd needs to get one of those nikkas in his 100 man entourage and beat youngboy. Unfortunately looks like this girl is too far gone unless floyd ships her ass to an island or let her stay in jail so she can mature

Prison is sometimes the best option for some people..
To cool down and reflect on life..then she hears hes cheating whilst she sits in the cooler.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
unless Floyd has history of abusing his kids, I dont see why she turned out this way. She has her own money assuming Floyd does give her some, that video was sad. She looked like those desperate girls who do anything just to be around money. He called Floyd a bytch and bragged about not appreciating her gifts.
act like May don’t have a history of beating women and going to jail for it brehs

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
NbayoungBoy about to have them ZoePound problems in a minute tho
Y’all probably scared of them but youngin not tho. Plus young boy seem to be chilling and said he don’t even wanna tour or really leave his house. He been staying outta trouble, y’all can’t blame him cause a spoiled brat decided to do some foolish shyt.
seriously what is floyd and her mother doing? after the stabbing incident she is STILL with him and now gone back home? Floyd needs to get one of those nikkas in his 100 man entourage and beat youngboy. Unfortunately looks like this girl is too far gone unless floyd ships her ass to an island or let her stay in jail so she can mature
nba young boy made 10 million off YouTube last year. Bro I’m sure he got her out on bail and will pay for her lawyer. May weather can’t use money over her head when the guy who she worships have money to take care of her. She’s a loss bird at this point

Last edited: