Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Kodak and NBA been taking shots at each other for a min. Kodak already pulled up to Youngboy hood dipping. Say what you want about him but Kodak certified in these streets. You never hear anyone pulling his card no matter where he at. Even that troll cac 69 knew better

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually having a father like Floyd is the true L...a man with no education, no home training who managed to become a millionaire off beating someone up. What can he teach any of his kids about being a respectable human beings, and I am not going to touch on the groupies that he impregnates.

the mindset is weak...no matter how much money you have in the bank.
Go tell her that having a wealthy father who actually cares about his kids is an L :mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Kodak and NBA been taking shots at each other for a min. Kodak already pulled up to Youngboy hood dipping. Say what you want about him but Kodak certified in these streets. You never hear anyone pulling his card no matter where he at. Even that troll cac 69 knew better
Young boy big time certified also. Certified for being the one to do it himself and pulling up. He’s cooled out a lot tho, he’s a guy who really don’t care if he lives

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Young boy big time certified also. Certified for being the one to do it himself and pulling up. He’s cooled out a lot tho, he’s a guy who really don’t care if he lives
Y’all nikkas still got the 2k league going?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Nobody gives a fukk about that him and a bunch of dirty BR nikkas. Black got his team along known organized killers around him. Youngboy gotta come to So Fl nobody gotta got to BR(even tho Kodak did after Youngboy team told him he banned) Youngboy already got checked in Miami and that’s while they were sneak dissing each other

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nobody gives a fukk about that him and a bunch of dirty BR nikkas. Black got his team along known organized killers around him. Youngboy gotta come to So Fl nobody gotta got to BR(even tho Kodak did after Youngboy team told him he banned) Youngboy already got checked in Miami and that’s while they were sneak dissing each other
Young boy team has a shoot out in broad day light in mia, I’m pretty sure the person died unfortunately. Same place Kodak went to jail at bro. You believe that stupid shyt if you wanna lol. Baton rough>>>>the small lil city Kodak from on the fukkery scale so idk.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Youngboy gotta come to So Fl nobody gotta got to BR

Yea I don't doubt both dudes have dummies in their crew who'll catch a body over IG beef but NBAYB will always be at the disadvantage since no artist gotta go to baton rouge for a show
that being said, it look like he live in houston right now. these dudes be bringing 15-20 goons to the new crib

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Actually having a father like Floyd is the true L...a man with no education, no home training who managed to become a millionaire off beating someone up. What can he teach any of his kids about being a respectable human beings, and I am not going to touch on the groupies that he impregnates.

the mindset is weak...no matter how much money you have in the bank.
You're so fukking stupid its incredible :mjlol:

And another one hits my ignore list.