Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
All the fukkery that went on in old Hollywood and the music industry back in the day and you wanna say this? :laff:

Nah, muhfukkas was back then was on crazy shyt too, these new nikkas not acting like this out the blue, they got it from somewhere.
The thing is I'm not old, so I just see it from my own generation:yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really legit have a dislike for this nba young boy dude...Dude Legit irks me.

but Floyd’s daughter is an adult she makes her own decisions she obvious needs help but she needs to help herself first.

now if I’m Floyd I’m not going to let this young clown run around disrespecting me.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A lot of u are old and out of touch with young culture and hiphop. NBA is JESUS to most 10 to 25 year olds.

Most young women especially Black would sell their soul to be getting manipulated and played like Yaya.

That would be me. I could care less about these idiots that ruined hip hop. Soooo happy I'm not in the Gen Z era. The boys act like fakkits. The women act like men. Confused AF. They really think white people are their friends also :mjlol:

I'm just saying this is a senseless crime and her ass needs to be locked up.

Daps
If you notice, he was calling her his "wife" an awful lot in that video. I'm 90% sure there's more going on that we dont know about. He's about to convince this girl to marry him to avoid having to testify against each other.

UPDATE:
"Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the alleged victim and NBA Youngboy were at his home when Iyanna arrived and told the woman, Lapattra Lashai Jacobs, she was Youngboy's fiancee and Jacobs should leave the house. Jacobs then told Iyanna to leave.

We're told the argument moved into the kitchen, where Iyanna was holding 2 knives. According to our sources, Jacobs stepped toward Iyanna and Iyanna charged at her with one of the knives. Jacobs told cops she didn't feel the first knife wound but then she said Iyanna charged at her with the second knife, stabbing her again.

When EMTs arrived, Jacobs was laying on the floor. She was taken to the hospital. We do not know her condition."

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm pretty sure Floyd probably cut her ass off a while ago. She is grown now. And one thing we do know about floyd is that he aint gonna mess up his money for no one. Not even his daughter. His other kids turned out great.

This is on the mostly on mother not Floyd cause him being absent or not around much aint an excuse for a woman to raise a daughter who acts this way. We do know he took good care of them financially and made sure she went to the best schools. He prob was not around as much as he should have been but he was definitely not a deadbeat dad that did nothing for his kids.
Yep. He’ll cut her off, and it’s only a matter of time before he cuts off the baby mama as well, starving them all off.