Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanna bash Floyd but his other kids stay outta crazy trouble like this. :yeshrug:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Having this chick as his daughter is Floyds first true L....

And it’s an L thats going to keep on giving throughout his lifetime probably
Actually having a father like Floyd is the true L...a man with no education, no home training who managed to become a millionaire off beating someone up. What can he teach any of his kids about being a respectable human beings, and I am not going to touch on the groupies that he impregnates.

the mindset is weak...no matter how much money you have in the bank.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Her life was ruined before she even reached 20:francis:. I understand Floyd catching blame for his daughter's behavior but her mom was responsible also.

Rich, spoiled daughters like YaYa ain't gonna date no squares, honor roll, uppity brehs because to her and many other girls like her... they're lame, swaggerless and boring.

9/10 they would choose a rapper with $ that came from nothing over a breh with $ that grew up in a great environment and has aspirations to become a doctor, scientist, etc. Youngboy is a sex symbol to these girls...

This generation of young ppl live so wreckless and carelessly, you hate to see it.

And yeah NBA Youngboy definitely won't make it past 25....lil nikka rich and is a superstar but is too fukked up in the head to realize what he's worth. His mind is still trapped in the slums...he ain't breaking the cycle.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Her life was ruined before she even reached 20:francis:. I understand Floyd catching blame for his daughter's behavior but her mom was responsible also.

Rich, spoiled daughters like YaYa ain't gonna date no squares, honor roll, uppity brehs because to her and many other girls like her... they're lame, swaggerless and boring.

9/10 they would choose a rapper with $ that came from nothing over a breh with $ that grew up in a great environment and has aspirations to become a doctor, scientist, etc.

This generation of young ppl live so wreckless and carelessly, you hate to see it.

And yeah NBA Youngboy definitely won't make it past 25....lil nikka rich and is a superstar but is too fukked up in the head to realize what he's worth. His mind is still trapped in the slums...he ain't breaking the cycle.

Her parents aren’t raising her, look how they behave. So how is it shocking.

Floyd acts like a man that has grown out his teens and a hoodlum his damn self. People on this site seem to think if you make money all. Of sudden bad upbringing gets forgotten? We are all products of our bringing not just financial assets. Money doesn’t give you class.

Daps
For sure...

You see how she hit the :dwillhuh: When he called Floyd a Bytch, but she was too shook to even say anything about it.

Floyd thinking I can beat that ass, but these young boys wild, he might be stupid enough to pull out something on Floyd :lupe:
Probably got her engine going, birds LOVE this shyt