Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Society doesn't allow people to do what's required. Ideally, you'd put her under house arrest before it got to this but that would be illegal.

Now what will happen, she will go to prison which is far worse than being locked in a mansion until she develops sense.
I thought you mean society doesnt let you kill the nikka:russ:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
you can just tell he smacks her about

thats some next level aggression

For sure...

You see how she hit the :dwillhuh: When he called Floyd a Bytch, but she was too shook to even say anything about it.

Floyd thinking I can beat that ass, but these young boys wild, he might be stupid enough to pull out something on Floyd :lupe:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The only dudes my age that look up to him be the goofy nikkas. Dudes be posting youngboy memes and quotes like he a model to live by. Foolishness:russ:
I take it you’re 19

Don’t speak for those younger than you if you don’t know ...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A lot of u are old and out of touch with young culture and hiphop. NBA is JESUS to most 10 to 25 year olds.

Most young women especially Black would sell their soul to be getting manipulated and played like Yaya.

I know this and it's tragic.

Everybody in here spitting on NBA knows this.

Jesus- Healed the sick, fed the poor
NBA- Has herpes, mumbles n can't complete sentences
Jesus- espoused wisdom, walked on water
NBA- mumbles and beats women

The women who would ride for this guy need guidance and leadership, cuz duke is trash.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously what is floyd and her mother doing? after the stabbing incident she is STILL with him and now gone back home? Floyd needs to get one of those nikkas in his 100 man entourage and beat youngboy. Unfortunately looks like this girl is too far gone unless floyd ships her ass to an island or let her stay in jail so she can mature

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB

The women who would ride for this guy need guidance and leadership, cuz duke is trash.

You too optimistic for your username, if you think you can save a bytch from herself.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
For sure...

You see how she hit the :dwillhuh: When he called Floyd a Bytch, but she was too shook to even say anything about it.

Floyd thinking I can beat that ass, but these young boys wild, he might be stupid enough to pull out something on Floyd :lupe:

Floyd is worth 600+ million and has plenty of connections.

Someone in his position is not getting their hands dirty their paying someone to handle it for them.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Bu bu bu women dont like thugs. :francis:

Most women love that hood bonnie and clyde dynamic. From the strong black and educated to the weedhead hoodrats.