Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought Kodak was in jail? :gucci:

Why is 2020 such a weird year? :gucci:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I dont really understand either, maybe if she came from a poor background and wants that lifestyle..but her father is FLOYD

Floyd is rich but is toxicly ignorant and not someone you want to be around. He is only semi literate and thinks money takes care of everything. Floyd was disrespectful to his own dad and everyone, probably pushing her into the arms to losers.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry but im worth hundreds of millions and my daughter throwing her life away over NBA youngboy? :mjtf:

jesus christ :snoop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is who the young brehs enjoy and look up to now....

Our community is finished
:francis::scust:

the fact that so many kids love this nikka like he Michael Jackson is a fukking shame. We've needed a rest button in our communities for awhile but I can say that in 2020 too much ignorance is being shown and praised.

here we go with thecoli shyt

y’all favorite rappers were crackheads, fake gangsters and worshipped Italian mobsters

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
This coronavirus shyt might save him, but I predicted him dying by the end of the year.

I don't see this dude making it to 25 to be honest
:francis: Can’t lie I’ve been following his career since 38 Baby and he’s always struck me as one of those rappers that is in too deep mentally & physically with street life to see past 25. I really hope I’m wrong but I wouldn’t be surprised

Last edited: