Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Yeah I really want Mayweather to beat the dog shyt out of this nikka. Not for his daughter because obviously he doesn't care about her, but just off gp. You know how ignorant and stupid you gotta be to call arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time a bytch ass daddy? nikkas like NBAyoung boy need to be humbled severely and a grade a ass whoopin would do the trick.
He from the projects he don’t care about no Floyd mayweather . He ain’t even of age to be up on him and the fact he made it in life through his conditions he definitely not ducking with Floyd due to him not welcoming nba for his daughter

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

Imagine fighting over this nikka, especially when you’re already rich. I understand Mayweather is probably a bytch ass daddy but not like this girl needs money.

He even says she buys him shyt and he doesn’t even wear them. :dead:

Mayweather probably showed mild disapproval but he largely doesn’t give a fukk.
What a mess.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Seen a few checkmarks commenting on that YoungBoy video co-signing him smh. Sad situation all around

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Do you see how her dad lives? :skip: probably thinks that’s all she deserves.
unless Floyd has history of abusing his kids, I dont see why she turned out this way. She has her own money assuming Floyd does give her some, that video was sad. She looked like those desperate girls who do anything just to be around money. He called Floyd a bytch and bragged about not appreciating her gifts.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
unless Floyd has history of abusing his kids, I dont see why she turned out this way. She has her own money assuming Floyd does give her some, that video was sad. She looked like those desperate girls who do anything just to be around money. He called Floyd a bytch and bragged about not appreciating her gifts.

Didn’t say he abused her or anyone but the way he is with women, she probably thinks it’s okay because he does it/keeps those types of women around.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I really want Mayweather to beat the dog shyt out of this nikka. Not for his daughter because obviously he doesn't care about her, but just off gp. You know how ignorant and stupid you gotta be to call arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time a bytch ass daddy? nikkas like NBAyoung boy need to be humbled severely and a grade a ass whoopin would do the trick.

Nah, that's how you get killed. One on one, Floyd would lump him up but this bytches don't know how to move like men.

I'd simply pay some to remove a problem.