Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
This coronavirus shyt might save him, but I predicted him dying by the end of the year.

I don't see this dude making it to 25 to be honest
Your a ducking weirdo preying on the demise of another black man. Shame on your ho ass , you’re a waste your pops should of squeezed you on your moms face.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be as violent as your dad outside the ring brehettes

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:to: Why do our sistas like that breh?

How old are you?

I’m 24. I was doing this at like 19-22. And it’s because I can be selfish and to get what I wanted I had no problems manipulating people to do it And there is nothing easier to manipulate than women who like you and legitimately want to be with you.
shyts corny as fukk, I don’t move like that anymore

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
"You talking about my wife? Inside my house that I paid for? Not her bytch ass daddy?":skip:
Seeing that he called dude a bytch it probably means that Mayweather doesn't approve of their relationship.:hubie:

Society doesn't allow people to do what's required. Ideally, you'd put her under house arrest before it got to this but that would be illegal.

Now what will happen, she will go to prison which is far worse than being locked in a mansion until she develops sense.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I really want Mayweather to beat the dog shyt out of this nikka. Not for his daughter because obviously he doesn't care about her, but just off gp. You know how ignorant and stupid you gotta be to call arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time a bytch ass daddy? nikkas like NBAyoung boy need to be humbled severely and a grade a ass whoopin would do the trick.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I really want Mayweather to beat the dog shyt out of this nikka. Not for his daughter because obviously he doesn't care about her, but just off gp. You know how ignorant and stupid you gotta be to call arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time a bytch ass daddy? nikkas like NBAyoung boy need to be humbled severely and a grade a ass whoopin would do the trick.

Dude has a mentally ill hoodrat man mother and absent father or course he’s messed up