Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
SMH. She's gonna look back at this mess and think "I really stabbed (or killed) someone over that dude". To be young and dumb. She better pray that girl lives. Her daddy's money can't get her out of this.

dudes are just as bad when they catch their women cheating only in a lot of cases the dude will kill the other due without hesitation.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
wee-bey-gif-12.gif
View media item 19858

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
ONE THING people dont realise is that her mama has been Floyd's door mat and ride or die forever and has allowed him to have women on the side and still stuck around for the ride and benefits. She learnt this behaviour with men from her own mama. Thats why it all seems normal to her cause her mama encouraged this doormat behaviour.

In fact her mama has been Floyd's side/main hoe till his retirement from boxing. Its really no surprise that her daughter aspired to be like this growing up around that dynamic :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Floyd's an ignorant c00n, who raised fukked up kids, who's surprised:yeshrug:

Had he raised his kids with some sense of pride in themselves & culture (Black culture, not ignorant nikka culture), this wouldn't happen, but he himself is on that, "Get money, fukk bytches" ghetto capitalist "they hate so see me shining" bullshyt that ignorant nikkaz aspire to.

You'll never see Muhammad Ali's daughters or even Mike Tyson's daughters stabbing nobody.

Tyson is mentally ill, but he tried his best to stay Black

Who said this? :dahell:

Nobody, he mixed up his Reddit account with his Coli one:lolbron:

That's bullshyt when people are in love or lust they will do some crazy shyt no matter what.

That's bullshyt.

99.9999% of people will never commit attempted murder over somebody they're in love or lust with.:comeon:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
ONE THING people dont realise is that her mama has been Floyd's door mat and ride or die forever and has allowed him to have women on the side and still stuck around for the ride and benefits. She learnt this behaviour with men from her own mama. Thats why it all seems normal to her cause her mama encouraged this doormat behaviour.

In fact her mama has been Floyd's side/main hoe till his retirement from boxing. Its really no surprise that her daughter aspired to be like this growing up around that dynamic :yeshrug:
Doormats don't stab people. If anything she hates being one given the outcome.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd Mayweathers Response: "At the end of the day, I've made the most money, I've broken all the records. Had the highest payperview numbers and highest gates. I'm truly blessed and blessed with a great team and made some smart investments. Where do we do from here? Only time will tell, but I've been very success in what I've done."

Don't forget 'I'mean my thing is this, NBA Youngboy he's a helluva fighter'