Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People talk about the Napoleon Complex short men have but I've been noticing alot of these same short ass women be bat shyt crazy. Like they got a chip on their shoulder and act extra defensive because of how they feel people may view them.

Look at Nicki Minaj

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Jesus Christ the comments in here hating on Floyd, looks like a white supremacists YouTube comment section. Yall been waiting to shyt on him. Some of y'all need to bookmark this thread cause if anything tragic EVER happens to Floyd y'all forfeit all rights to save face by extending condolences or sympathies.

With all due respect. Floyd is an excellent fighter. But a very poor example for his children both male and female. He's 50 and 0. But in real life he has almost every blemish a parent could have that would make them feel shame guilt as to why their children turned out the way they did. He Deserves every bit of criticism. He's earned it just like he earned what he is praised for.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
daughter a millionaire off the strength of floyd and still fukkin with a homie like youngboy.
like what did she expect? lol

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Mayweather vs Pacquaio rematch. :blessed:

It might just happen in 2021.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Floyd's an ignorant c00n, who raised fukked up kids, who's surprised:yeshrug:

Had he raised his kids with some sense of pride in themselves & culture (Black culture, not ignorant nikka culture), this wouldn't happen, but he himself is on that, "Get money, fukk bytches" ghetto capitalist "they hate so see me shining" bullshyt that ignorant nikkaz aspire to.

But it's just this one kid.

From what I hear, his other kids are pretty well-adjusted.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Damn threw her life away for a retarded dent in the head ass nikka who didn't even want her, if this ain't bird behavior at finest i don't know what is :snoop: