Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather probably looking for his next fight right now, this shyt is going to bleed him dry

yep i mean vlad got 300k from a light beating from rick ross crew, what makes this worse is floyd is flamboyant with his money so he cant even hide that he is broke.

Expect a floyd fight 16 September this year

His daughter is grown. They can sue her but she prob don't have any money to her name. They can't touch floyds money.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Jesus Christ the comments in here hating on Floyd, looks like a white supremacists YouTube comment section. Yall been waiting to shyt on him. Some of y'all need to bookmark this thread cause if anything tragic EVER happens to Floyd y'all forfeit all rights to save face by extending condolences or sympathies.

No no no we no gonna do that.

Floyd is an actual factual c00n in the sense that he goes out of his way to undermine black society. I still remember that Gucci shyt and I still remember when he was actin salty at the black race as whole because HE didn't know how to read lol.

Floyd may be one of the greatest boxers of all time, rich as fukk, but he's a clown in every other visible arena of his life and that's where the buck stops.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Can u explain to me how he is a c00n?:mjpls: .. Yall use that word a lot :mjpls:

No no no we no gonna do that.

Floyd is an actual factual c00n in the sense that he goes out of his way to undermine black society. I still remember that Gucci shyt and I still remember when he was actin salty at the black race as whole because HE didn't know how to read lol.

Floyd may be one of the greatest boxers of all time, rich as fukk, but he's a clown in every other visible arena of his life and that's where the buck stops.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Youngboy is just going to move on from both
Yep. People never think shyt like this through. She can go to jail the other lady can go to the graveyard. He can grieve on social media for a month(that's an extreme estimate) and be back in the field like nothing happened.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think y’all are mixing up the mothers
Floyd went to jail for beating gays mother
Mayweather’s record of domestic abuse:

2001: Mayweather punches Melissa Brim, the mother of his daughter, Iyanna, in the neck during an argument over child support at a Las Vegas mall. In March 2002, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, he pleaded guilty to two counts of batteryagainst Brim and received a suspended sentence.

Why Floyd Mayweather can still box after beating women