Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:ohhh: so YB is cooperating? This means they want to take Floyd to the cleaners!

Hey man...a 300Mil. check ain't cash money, OK? :troll:

Thats floyds money not hers if they sue her and win they aint gonna get much cuz she lives off what her dad gives her.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wouldn’t you feel the same if your son did something like this? What is stopping you from being the same quality father for a daughter that you are for a son? I don’t know why you’re making this a woman/daughter thing?

It is easier to raise boys as a man because you know what they need and practically speak the same language. The girl child is delicate and complicared and needs more input than clearly what busy Floyd could provide.
Your son turns out to be a piece of shyt, you probably saw it coming. Your daughter turns out to be a piece of shyt stabbing someone out there, chances are you didnt see it coming.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
It is easier to raise boys as a man because you know what they need and practically speak the same language. The girl child is delicate and complicared and needs more input than clearly what busy Floyd could provide.
Your son turns out to be a piece of shyt, you probably saw it coming. Your daughter turns out to be a piece of shyt stabbing someone out there, chances are you didnt see it coming.
Dreadful logic
:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I guarantee you floyd was out here flying around fukking hoes and coming home when he felt like it

Idk why you taking it personally

My dad did a lot for me btw

You giving your kid the best dont mean shyt if you dont put that time in

floyd don't have a job he always home or at job, then drink or smoke, so floyd the only guy with a daughter who fukk hoes lmao okay, lmao, his daughter graduated school early, lmao

women do crazy shyt when over men period lmao

i'm not taking it personally you are, you making all these wild ass assumptions, and its always why this black man ain't do this, or a black man is a failure as a father because of x

fukk outta here with that c00n ass shyt

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ the comments in here hating on Floyd, looks like a white supremacists YouTube comment section. Yall been waiting to shyt on him. Some of y'all need to bookmark this thread cause if anything tragic EVER happens to Floyd y'all forfeit all rights to save face by extending condolences or sympathies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
floyd don't have a job he always home or at job, then drink or smoke, so floyd the only guy with a daughter who fukk hoes lmao okay, lmao, his daughter graduated school early, lmao

women do crazy shyt when over men period lmao

i'm not taking it personally you are, you making all these wild ass assumptions, and its always why this black man ain't do this, or a black man is a failure as a father because of x

fukk outta here with that c00n ass shyt
Floyd life consists of fukking hoes and training

Bruh gotta be 100 percent focused to get where he is

My point is the nikka probably didnt do thenmajority of the child rearing in the house

I know you're a dumb ass because you called me a c00n

Cry, bytch

You nikkas idolize any nikka with money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd life consists of fukking hoes and training

Bruh gotta be 100 percent focused to get where he is

My point is the nikka probably didnt do thenmajority of the child rearing in the house

I know you're a dumb ass because you called me a c00n

Cry, bytch

You nikkas idolize any nikka with money

If she was out acting fool as a child you would have a point but she wasn't she got straight A's in school and finished

She not the first woman to make a bad decision when choosing a guy and won't be the last

everything you stated before makes zero sense because she's grown lmao

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Floyd didn't accumulate his wealth from assets, he got liquid cash from boxing. Brah he is the highest earning athlete EVER. Think about that. EVER!
U talking strictly off of fighting or paid in general. Cuz the highest paid athlete of all time is Jordan with all his endorsements and shyt.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Only on the Coli are single mothers responsible for the failure of the Black community - yet somehow parents have nothing to do with their children's actions.

:whew: you spittin. If Yaya's mother had been the rich and famous one the tone in this thread would be totally different :sas2: