Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:sas1:
So instead of y’all making her take responsibility for this, y’all blaming Floyd. Why not her mother?

She 19 years old, that’s her decision to do that. You could raise your child with everything, there’s no guarantee they will end up perfect.
:pachaha:These niqqas don’t want to hear that. It makes sense.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
y8hKwrZ.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:ohhh: so YB is cooperating? This means they want to take Floyd to the cleaners!

Floyd didn't accumulate his wealth from assets, he got liquid cash from boxing. Brah he is the highest earning athlete EVER. Think about that. EVER!

Hey man...a 300Mil. check ain't cash money, OK? :troll:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
And got her ass beat to death..she's frail and tiny, hence her reaching for the blade.

I now know I dont want a daughter..I'd feel like a loser and complete failure if I raised her.
Wouldn’t you feel the same if your son did something like this? What is stopping you from being the same quality father for a daughter that you are for a son? I don’t know why you’re making this a woman/daughter thing?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Her dad did dumb shyt in his relationships multiple time's getting domestic violence charges. So y'all surprised his daughter did the same shyt but went waaaaay too far like most women do.

A bytch out here ran down the the other baby mama and made her lose a leg. They interview the amputee baby mama in the hospital. She still gone be with the dude after all that:stopitslime:

Last edited: