Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People putting this on Floyd? Was she living with him or her mother?
Ppl putting it on Floyd because he probably thought as long as he provided thats enough to raise kids while he was out here doing him

I seen it with my uncle...if you do that shyt it's a toss up on how kids come out, I mean it's a toss up either way but that dont help

They not saying the mom because floyd is more famous

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Step back in the ring if your daughter is Locked up in prison? What are you even saying breh?

Breh it was sarcasm. He not returning. I meant with everything going on in his life (including his BM and Uncle Roger's death) the boxing ring is the one place where he might find solitude.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it was sarcasm. He not returning. I meant with everything going on in his life the boxing ring is the one place where he might find solitude.
he is 100% returning after this fiasco, he is going to need to reup on money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl putting it on Floyd because he probably thought as long as he provided thats enough to raise kids while he was out here doing him

I seen it with my uncle...if you do that shyt it's a toss up on how kids come out, I mean it's a toss up either way but that dont help

They not saying the mom because floyd is more famous

you don't know floyd or his family, people do a bunch of shyt because they get emotionally, white in the suburbs kill their spouses all the time in crimes of passion, its always gotta be something wrong with the black man in the picture as to why she happens when human beings will always do irrational shyt out of emotion

She graduated from school early and went to the best universities, she got the best education, and graduated before she was old enough to drink, what as your father ever done for except raise a punk lmao

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
you don't know floyd or his family, people do a bunch of shyt because they get emotionally, white in the suburbs kill their spouses all the time in crimes of passion, its always gotta be something wrong with the black man in the picture as to why she happens when human beings will always do irrational shyt out of emotion

She graduated from school early and went to the best universities, she got the best education, and graduated before she was old enough to drink, what as your father ever done for except raise a punk lmao
Bruh I guarantee you floyd was out here flying around fukking hoes and coming home when he felt like it

Idk why you taking it personally

My dad did a lot for me btw

You giving your kid the best dont mean shyt if you dont put that time in

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its not about him though it’s about his ex and her family. They re going to want blood especially if there are long term health issues. Too many people saw what went down imo to pay everyone off. And it’s already reported. You squash shyt before it hits the papers.

breh they still need her and him to be “good” witnesses. She’s young and I don’t think this is gonna be that high of a profile case unless the other chick has permanent damage. Plus he can afford the best lawyers with the best connections

You’d be surprised how money will make people act, ive seen it personally with a family who’s kid was shot accidentally by a dboy nikka who came from a family with bread and pull. Mfs got paid and memories started getting hazy...

it’s all just speculation tho so neither here nor there, just saying money makes the world go world especially given the current world circumstances :manny:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
A young woman would love to associate with a so called red flag carrying rapper

Do you have any idea how much clout shorty would acquire off of that :dwillhuh:

No RedPill bullshyt but status go a long way with a young broad

She doesn't even have to be on some bullshyt her damn self

You are 100% right on the herp tho
I know this might be hard for you to understand, but many young women wouldn’t go out with a guy that’s known to beat women, has multiple baby mamas, has an incurable STD, and the intelligence of peanut. Look at his partners. They aren’t normal women. They’re just as messed up as him.

Last edited:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
You have all the resources in the world to be successful thanks to your dad and this is who you choose to align yourself with? :gucci: