Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Most people don’t associate with people that have as many red flags as either of the individuals involved in this story let alone get into physical confrontations behind it

The average 19 year old wouldn’t touch someone they know has herpes with a 10 ft pole

A young woman would love to associate with a so called red flag carrying rapper

Do you have any idea how much clout shorty would acquire off of that :dwillhuh:

No RedPill bullshyt but status go a long way with a young broad

She doesn't even have to be on some bullshyt her damn self

You are 100% right on the herp tho

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

Daddy issues
source.gif

96b6564f8952b39703484a4a5f402ec0.png

Daps
Really? He seems like the kind the guy that’s just hot for the moment. I don’t understand the appeal but Kendrick and J. Cole are really the only modern rappers that I enjoy. It’s never been my favorite genre.
Kendrick doesn’t get birds p*ssy wet though lol. You can stay relevant for a long time if you get the birds engines going. See: Bieber

A young woman would love to associate with a so called red flag carrying rapper

Do you have any idea how much clout shorty would acquire off of that :dwillhuh:

No RedPill bullshyt but status go a long way with a young broad

She doesn't even have to be on some bullshyt her damn self

You are 100% right on the herp tho
Only a certain kind of young woman and those are the kind I haven’t been around since HS

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way this man has dogged her in public and social media is disgusting. And the fact that she’s still there next to him smiling and looking stupid, is even worse. And now she’s stabbing people:gucci:Not only that, but youngboy currently has another chick pregnant for him. All that and she’s still getting into fights over him. She has to have some kind of mental issue. I’ve seen some crazy ghetto love triangle shyt go down in my lifetime, but she’s doing the MOST at such a young age :picard:

Floyd and his family lost for not beating his ass the first couple times he was disrespecting his daughter. I mean how is it none of the Mayweather family put his ass in check? They should have deaded the relationship from the start after that.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So instead of y’all making her take responsibility for this, y’all blaming Floyd. Why not her mother?

She 19 years old, that’s her decision to do that. You could raise your child with everything, there’s no guarantee they will end up perfect.
all Floyd had to do was read to her a few times before bed and she woulda been good

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
she gets whatever time mayweather feels like paying for her serve. I don’t think you understand how these things work...not even talking about the best lawyers. He can just pay the fukkin victim off like mfs do all the time.

Plus no rappin nikka wants to be a witness in a criminal case over some nonsense, police will press charges but this ain’t going anywhere unless the SA wants to push the issue...

Its not about him though it’s about his ex and her family. They re going to want blood especially if there are long term health issues. Too many people saw what went down imo to pay everyone off. And it’s already reported. You squash shyt before it hits the papers.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Theres dumb and theres dumb as fukk

His daughter shouldn't have done that

Just could have scrapped it out