Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Why would a man want someone who is 97 lbs???

Oh, this is the coli, where these dudes think 120 lbs is fat:unimpressed:

She's 4'10", that's a perfect weight for her

observing her behavior it sounds like a case of mild autism, or learning disabilities

She graduated high school at 15. That behavior in the vid is typical of female lifestyle vloggers, nothing autistic about it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seeing a lot of folks on the internet blaming NBA YB.

Personal responsibility just doesn't exist huh?

How?
Dude proved a long time ago he takes no responsibility for himself and others.
Why blame him, he is what he is :mjlol:

Daps
So youre saying...most young people don't make mistakes in their dating life :jbhmm:
And dont move the goal post to "he's clearly referring to stabbing another girl :skip:"
Most people don’t associate with people that have as many red flags as either of the individuals involved in this story let alone get into physical confrontations behind it

The average 19 year old wouldn’t touch someone they know has herpes with a 10 ft pole

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
So youre saying...most young people don't make mistakes in their dating life :jbhmm:
And dont move the goal post to "he's clearly referring to stabbing another girl :skip:"

Exactly they know what im talking about.

People love being obtuse on here when it helps their argument.

Most people don’t associate with people that have as many red flags as either of the individuals involved in this story let alone get into physical confrontations behind it

The average 19 year old wouldn’t touch someone they know has herpes with a 10 ft pole

You'd be shocked bruh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Tell me how is Floyd responsible for his daughter stabbing someone?

At one point does is she accountable for her actions?

Nikkas in here dont have kids and never been a father but wanna talk about parenting like they experts.
He raised the bytch u dumb fukk
He taught her how to act and handle situations

I hope u never have children
Gah damm :mjlol::wow:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather probably looking for his next fight right now, this shyt is going to bleed him dry

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Floyd only Wins in the ring..:francis:

This is as major an L for a father to carry..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
An indictment on Floyd as a father in my opinion

Disgraceful. He spoiled his daughter incessantly

floyd's parenting needs to be put into serious question

a progeny of the mayweather family who doesn't know how to fight which is :patrice: so she picks up a knife :smh:

she is about to do real time

even worse for her that this incident happened in Texas

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After watching Floyd on 24/7 and All Access, his kids seemed mellow except her. She literally has access to anything she can think of and this is how she chooses to live her life. It's sad really. Tbh, Shakur Stevenson tried to air her out a while back. She should've learned back then she wasn't moving right.

I feel for Floyd tho. 2020 been rough for him. Breh might have to step back in the ring to get his mind off of everything.

Step back in the ring if your daughter is Locked up in prison? What are you even saying breh?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? He seems like the kind the guy that’s just hot for the moment. I don’t understand the appeal but Kendrick and J. Cole are really the only modern rappers that I enjoy. It’s never been my favorite genre.
His fan base has stuck with him so far, it’s safe to say after all the domestic violence and other fukery they are here to stay