Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Isn't this attempted murder in the BEST case? (Why is her bail only $30K? She probably already out)
Reports are saying NBA YB is cooperating whatever that means.
And why would floyd get sued for something his adult child did? If anything NBA YB and his security will get sued

Daps
Most women and people in general go thru the young dumb in love and full of cum stages in their life

Where they make irrational decisions go after the "wrong type" and get in fights over remedial shyt

Thats part of growing up. And its usually better for women to do it sooner rather than later. That usually (18-25) its just that some people never grow out of it

But it is a necessary stage of development when it comes to growing into your own. As a woman if you never fukk with a NBA youngboy type you will never know the consequences and drama that comes from that path.

Now if she doesnt learn her lesson from this shyt then the convo of her being a fukk up for life can occur. Its just a shame she had to learn her lesson this way
No, most people don’t do any of this and it’s certainly not a necessary stage of development :russ:

Tf kind of birds are y’all hanging around :deadmanny:

I love male feminists :bryan:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
No, most people don’t do any of this and it’s certainly not a necessary stage of development :russ:

LMAO

I aint gon front you right :lolbron:

Not everybody goes through it. But alot do and these are the things that usually happen when people walk that path.

Chaos :manny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She’s going to sit for more than a minute. Probably get 10-15 off this

she gets whatever time mayweather feels like paying for her serve. I don’t think you understand how these things work...not even talking about the best lawyers. He can just pay the fukkin victim off like mfs do all the time.

Plus no rappin nikka wants to be a witness in a criminal case over some nonsense, police will press charges but this ain’t going anywhere unless the SA wants to push the issue...

Daps
Reppin
NYC

So youre saying...most young people don't make mistakes in their dating life :jbhmm:
And dont move the goal post to "he's clearly referring to stabbing another girl :skip:"