attachment.php
Good Job Floyd.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
While I can absolutely understand the appeal of a beautiful woman, these mega-rich dudes need to assimilate the concept of a "down" woman. One who actually cares about you and not just your fame and money. It's probably very difficult to achieve for someone like him (ironic isn't it). I kinda applaud LeBron for sticking with the chick who was with him when he had nothing, just cause you can be reasonably certain she'd have his back regardless.

He did have a down woman and she sent him to jail.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
There's a fukking line between being grateful for all someone is doing for you, and taking advantage. If you have no self conciousness or morals about taking advantage of someone and keep reaching for more (like a lot of females) then you're a piece of shyt human being. You're trying to shift the blame on Floyd like a simp, and having stick together females dapping you up, but you're excusing the fukking limitless selfishness and opportunism of the female. So it's ok for her to keep reaching for more and more without stopping herself and saying "No, he's done so much for me already, I shouldn't keep pushing like this, it's selfish" :russ: The idea of most females having that kind of self recognition and realness is rare enough that you didn't even consider it.:dead:

Well i guess we know who the number 1 Floyd dikk sucker is up in this bytch. :leon:

Ain't no one shifting shyt, but yall captain save-a-Floyds should know better than this... The truth lies somewhere in the middle.
No one knows the particulars of their "relationship" so these are just opinions. You think she was being selfish, ok fine. Where's the proof she asked for any of the shyt he gave her?

I say he was tricking hard to keep the bytch around. Again he chose her. I'd ask this, how the fukk can a woman take advantage of you as a man if you the one in control of all the money?!?!:what: No matter how much money one has, showering a significant other with limitless money and lavish gifts is a trick move, a simp move and a dumb move.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, man. In high school, this athlete in my town had this bad ass Puerto Rican broad. Easily one of the baddest broads I remember growing up. She thought she found a gem, got pregnant in high school :wow: Ole boy had hundreds of broads on his dikk too, trying to get chose instead of her.....and we're from fukking Delaware.....and he didn't even go pro :russ: Now imagine Bron, 16, 17, playing on nationally televised games and on the cover of Sports Illustrated. He was probably a fukking rockstar in Akron/Cleveland/Ohio. I would've loved to been his boy getting his leftovers :wow:

I doubt it. Let's put it on our level. Even if you spend money recklessly, you're going to notice if you lose $400 :wtf:

Floyd got 100, 125 million...whatever the amount. He'd notice if he lost a couple mil.....even a couple hundred grand. I watched that video where he had money all over the bed. 50 tried taking a stack and Floyd hit him with a 40 piece combo :russ:

did he go to college?