Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
can we end this myth about lebron and his girl? he was a phenom at 16, he got with her when he was 17. everyone knew he was the first pick at 15. he had a hummer at 17. she wasnt with him when he had nothing. stop it.

Yea, man. In high school, this athlete in my town had this bad ass Puerto Rican broad. Easily one of the baddest broads I remember growing up. She thought she found a gem, got pregnant in high school :wow: Ole boy had hundreds of broads on his dikk too, trying to get chose instead of her.....and we're from fukking Delaware.....and he didn't even go pro :russ: Now imagine Bron, 16, 17, playing on nationally televised games and on the cover of Sports Illustrated. He was probably a fukking rockstar in Akron/Cleveland/Ohio. I would've loved to been his boy getting his leftovers :wow:

That's what i'm trying to tell these nikkas.

I doubt it. Let's put it on our level. Even if you spend money recklessly, you're going to notice if you lose $400 :wtf:

Floyd got 100, 125 million...whatever the amount. He'd notice if he lost a couple mil.....even a couple hundred grand. I watched that video where he had money all over the bed. 50 tried taking a stack and Floyd hit him with a 40 piece combo :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Erm.. the fact that curtis too boxed and go look up the beef video about the beef with ja where nikkas said he broke a nikkas jaw. dont think Curtis is soft brehh... Power and Agility 2 different things, When last Floyd knocked someone out ?

(A) 50 cent boxing doesn't mean shyt. He wasn't a semi professional, former olympian, or a professional and he certainly isn't a fukking Boxing CHAMPION.

(B) Floyd Mayweather with no gloves on will break a motherfukkers face.

(C) You have to be trolling or 14 if you think 50 cent is going to beat up Floyd Mayweather in a fist fight.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
(A) 50 cent boxing doesn't mean shyt. He wasn't a semi professional, former olympian, or a professional and he certainly isn't a fukking Boxing CHAMPION.

(B) Floyd Mayweather with no gloves on will break a motherfukkers face.

(C) You have to be trolling or 14 if you think 50 cent is going to beat up Floyd Mayweather in a fist fight.

One again... my nikka can you read ?

did i state curtis will beat floyd ?
My original claim is floyd beating curtis to death, yeah cause curtis is another chump right ? and only nikkas who box are the strongest in the world right ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
dawg, if she needs thousand dollar make up artists, designer clothes, shoes to look pretty, I can't call her pretty. She is bad of course, but a natural beauty. I live in S Florida breh breh. I can go to FIU/Miami Dade right now and pick 10 girls prettier than her with no make up

To each his own though

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
f
One again... my nikka can you read ?

did i state curtis will beat floyd ?
My original claim is floyd beating curtis to death, yeah cause curtis is another chump right ? and only nikkas who box are the strongest in the world right ?

I told you YES dumb ass, If Floyd wanted to he could beat 50 cent to death.

All that other shyt is you talking is malarkey.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas going extra hard to ride Floyd's nuts on this one. :snoop:

Yall forget he chose her. He bought her any and everything she wanted, therefore any gold-digging tendencies she may have he thusly encouraged and enabled with his tricking ways. Therefore as far as i can tell it was a mutually beneficial relationship, and i use the term relationship loosely because we all assume Floyd was getting it in with other chicks at will right? So she was a kept woman but a woman that fine doesn't ever have to be a kept woman to any one specific guy unless she's really in love with him...which we all assume she wasn't right?

It's really the feelings between them that are unknown and if i had to put money on it I think the truth of the matter is Floyd obviously had/has deeper feeling for her but was treating her like a typical Coli nikka...ie i made her so she knows better than to fukk this up, let's see what she gonna be without me. There is natural inherent power in being beautiful brehs, once she was introduced into his circle the sky is the limit for her from there. If that tweet from Fif holds any merit, this shyt really bought to get good.:popcorn:

There's a fukking line between being grateful for all someone is doing for you, and taking advantage. If you have no self conciousness or morals about taking advantage of someone and keep reaching for more (like a lot of females) then you're a piece of shyt human being. You're trying to shift the blame on Floyd like a simp, and having stick together females dapping you up, but you're excusing the fukking limitless selfishness and opportunism of the female. So it's ok for her to keep reaching for more and more without stopping herself and saying "No, he's done so much for me already, I shouldn't keep pushing like this, it's selfish" :russ: The idea of most females having that kind of self recognition and realness is rare enough that you didn't even consider it.:dead: