Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks this is a win is a fool. He shouldn't have bought the bytch all that stuff in the first place :ld:

Werd! He was tricking on her do no reason. Like what does she do? You gotta wife a chick that has something going for herself. She was dumb anyway. She should have took money and stashed it instead of material things that you leave in HIS HOUSE! Hopefully he will see tricking ain't worth it. Love is love.. Money won't buy it.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Are nikkas really trying to downplay the looks of this chick right hurr...

shantel-jackson-185282_thumb_585x795.jpeg
Shantel+Jackson+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Victor+7LWyUoFOrNjl.jpg
shanteljackson3.jpg
shantel-jackson-22.jpg
Shantel-Jackson-wags.jpg

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
can we end this myth about lebron and his girl? he was a phenom at 16, he got with her when he was 17. everyone knew he was the first pick at 15. he had a hummer at 17. she wasnt with him when he had nothing. stop it.
hating on lebron on a threat that has nothing to do with lebron :bryan:
did he fuxk your sister or something breh? Or is your love for kobe that strong that your willing to hate kobe's "rivals" that much?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hating on lebron on a threat that has nothing to do with lebron :bryan:
did he fuxk your sister or something breh? Or is your love for kobe that strong that your willing to hate kobe's "rivals" that much?

Are you that fukking stupid that you thought that that was a hate post? Are you REALLY that dyslexic that you read that and came up with that conclusion? I said that his girl doesn't get any more credit because she was with a worldwide phenom before he got an NBA check. It's like a chick getting with Andrew Wiggins right now and then 10 years later people claiming how down she was because she was with him before the nba check. Got it?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Are nikkas really trying to downplay the looks of this chick right hurr...

shantel-jackson-185282_thumb_585x795.jpeg
Shantel+Jackson+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Victor+7LWyUoFOrNjl.jpg
shanteljackson3.jpg
shantel-jackson-22.jpg
Shantel-Jackson-wags.jpg
man that bytch gonna get a a pound of make up on my fresh pressed brook brother shirt, im good, her face structure all kinds of fukked up too....implanted dimples, who does that, she about to be lil kim any day now

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka lost for trying to wife a gold digger. at age 36, he doesn't have many years to fight left, and when that's dried up, I have no idea where how he will generate income. I mean how can he be the best boxer in the world and not have sponsors is :mindblown:

are you serious he has other fighters that he promotes I guess you just missed the big deal he signed with cbs :snoop: