Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So you mean to tell me 50 cent is going beat Floyd Mayweather in a hand to hand street fight?

Floyd I'm Undefeated in a fukking professional combat sport Mayweather.

your an idiot.

Can you read or not, the post said ''Floyd will beat curtis to death'' did i say anything about curtis losing, I was replying to the outlandish claims.. fakkit

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
yall fools talking bout floyd won.:usure:

Ol girl done probably done got so much of his bread that she aint have to put up with that nikka no more and dipped.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yall nikkas going extra hard to ride Floyd's nuts on this one. :snoop:

Yall forget he chose her. He bought her any and everything she wanted, therefore any gold-digging tendencies she may have he thusly encouraged and enabled with his tricking ways. Therefore as far as i can tell it was a mutually beneficial relationship, and i use the term relationship loosely because we all assume Floyd was getting it in with other chicks at will right? So she was a kept woman but a woman that fine doesn't ever have to be a kept woman to any one specific guy unless she's really in love with him...which we all assume she wasn't right?

It's really the feelings between them that are unknown and if i had to put money on it I think the truth of the matter is Floyd obviously had/has deeper feeling for her but was treating her like a typical Coli nikka...ie i made her so she knows better than to fukk this up, let's see what she gonna be without me. There is natural inherent power in being beautiful brehs, once she was introduced into his circle the sky is the limit for her from there. If that tweet from Fif holds any merit, this shyt really bought to get good.:popcorn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it coming. Floyd is an idiot for being engaged her cause we all know this gold digger played his ass. She knows Floyd loves to spending his damn money on the foolish stuff, bet on the sports, etc. This is woke Floyd up so that's why he's posting her stuff on tweet to save his face.......he's lucky not to marry her before she end up with half.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potential aside, as a high school phenom, he had significantly more than 99% of the guys she could have left him for....Unless you think his momma's hummer was the extent of his extras :mjpls:
Real shyt...Any nikka with a Varsity highschool Jersey gotta check his girl cause 9/10 she like him for his status.

Let alone a highschool athlete that was getting NATIONAL coverage. I saw the nikka on the cover of Sports Illustrated while he was in Highschool. :wtf:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
So you mean to tell me 50 cent is going beat Floyd Mayweather in a hand to hand street fight?

Floyd I'm Undefeated in a fukking professional combat sport Mayweather.

you're an idiot.

50 wouldnt be able to land one punch and floyd is too agile for 50 to grab him

lets be 100 wid it ok

You can't say with a 100% certainty either one will win. Its not going to happen anyways. Why even argue about it?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
[quote="p00rky, post: 4972824, member: 10225"]You can't say with a 100% certainty either one will win. Its not going to happen anyways. Why even argue about it?[/quote]

One is a professional Boxer the other is a professional rapper. WTH are you dudes even talking about.

I'm a 1000% certain Floyd Mayweather beats the shyt out of 50 cent. Jesus Christ.