Daps
Cancel that bytch, I'll buy another one

-Nino muthafukkin Brown

LMAO

tumblr_ltq8oqjAKZ1r2v293o1_400.gif

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I doubt it. Let's put it on our level. Even if you spend money recklessly, you're going to notice if you lose $400 :wtf:

Floyd got 100, 125 million...whatever the amount. He'd notice if he lost a couple mil.....even a couple hundred grand. I watched that video where he had money all over the bed. 50 tried taking a stack and Floyd hit him with a 40 piece combo :russ:

Bruh if you think that broad wasnt stashing money you a damn fool.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
man that bytch gonna get a a pound of make up on my fresh pressed brook brother shirt, im good, her face structure all kinds of fukked up too....implanted dimples, who does that, she about to be lil kim any day now
And a nose job because black women have been conditioned to hate themselves :whew:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so i was checking her bio and this shyt kill me about these type of models

Miss Jackson was born in Miami, Florida and is the middle child of 5. She is a model and aspiring actress of Black American, Caucasian and American Indian descent. From a young age she loved to put on shows for family and friends, and attended Technical Arts High School where she studied entertainment technology. There Miss Jackson learned not only what it takes to be in front of the camera but all the effort that goes on behind the scenes, including screen writing and film editing.

She later studied acting and psychology at Miami Dade and the University of Miami. In addition to modeling and acting, she has a passion for fashion design, which she has worked on since high school. She is currently working on her unisex clothing line.

:dead: SHE HAS A PASSION FOR FASHION DESIGN

HELL I GOT A PASSION FOR MICROSOFT EXECUTIVE

:deadmanny: @ your avi and sig....A Soldier Story is one of my top 5 favorite movies. Sarge was :whew::whoo:....even in the color purple too...:russ:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
RIGHT.

She looks tacky AF in her new post floyd pics
The results of Floyd leaving her was almost immediately seen in her appearance. I'm notsaying i wouldn't smash I'm just saying she doesn't look as good post Floyd. In them pics with Floyd that's a super bad bytch post Floyd she looks like something you see in the mall on the regular.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the boy maywheater is showing these dude how to do it and they aint even know he needs to slow down on the tricking tho

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Mayweather is that dude, but that nikka is blind sometimes when it comes to women

You can have the eyes of stevie wonder and the ears of helen keller and you can still see, hear and SMELL the gold digger aura around that bytch

floyd-mayweather-girlfriend-Shantel-Jackson-pics.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Mayweather is that dude, but that nikka is blind sometimes when it comes to women

You can have the eyes of stevie wonder and the ears of helen keller and you can still see, hear and SMELL the gold digger aura around that bytch

floyd-mayweather-girlfriend-Shantel-Jackson-pics.jpg

Breh I can smell her digging, spades and 'find a rich man' tool kit from here. :bryan:

I've never seen a woman fit the gold digger stereotype this much :bryan:

1295558981_top-10-signs-shes-a-gold-digger_10