Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laff: how could you hate this man?

fukkING BLACK EXCELLENCE!

One of the few left alpha males in mainstream media. :blessed:
Yeah, you have to respect him not trying to make that shyt work. Gave her an opportunity to be the main bish.... and maybe even learn a thing or two about business... she blow it. shyt like this is why outside of boxing he is one of the goat.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we end this myth about lebron and his girl? he was a phenom at 16, he got with her when he was 17. everyone knew he was the first pick at 15. he had a hummer at 17. she wasnt with him when he had nothing. stop it.

It's true he didn't have nothing.
But having potential is not the same as having it all.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Doesn't matter if they flash money or not. Every chick sees them as a comeup. It's not like they're some rich ass lawyer or investment banker nobody knows, everybody knows who Floyd Mayweather is and how much money he has. Only way those dudes can find honest love is with a girl that's rich too.

either that or deal with a chick that knew and loved them when they didn't have shyt

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:comeon:

He'd beat 50 cent to death.

NTGaZTC.gif

IOGmIb9.gif

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Money May is even slipping punches out of the ring.

On some serious shyt though, it must be hard trusting any woman knowing that they know how much you have in the bank. I bet it's damn near impossible finding a woman without ulterior motives. #richproblems

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I can absolutely understand the appeal of a beautiful woman, these mega-rich dudes need to assimilate the concept of a "down" woman. One who actually cares about you and not just your fame and money. It's probably very difficult to achieve for someone like him (ironic isn't it). I kinda applaud LeBron for sticking with the chick who was with him when he had nothing, just cause you can be reasonably certain she'd have his back regardless.

That's why I applaud T.I. cause he treats his boogawolf like a queen without a dent in his swag.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I applaud T.I. cause he treats his boogawolf like a queen without a dent in his swag.

:whoa:

Well, I mean... yea, it's honorable. But, :unsure: there are limits. I don't care how down she is, I'm not wifing a chick who looks like she has down syndrome and tried to fix it with plastic surgery.

Daps
It's true he didn't have nothing.
But having potential is not the same as having it all.

Potential aside, as a high school phenom, he had significantly more than 99% of the guys she could have left him for....Unless you think his momma's hummer was the extent of his extras :mjpls: