Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
While I can absolutely understand the appeal of a beautiful woman, these mega-rich dudes need to assimilate the concept of a "down" woman. One who actually cares about you and not just your fame and money. It's probably very difficult to achieve for someone like him (ironic isn't it). I kinda applaud LeBron for sticking with the chick who was with him when he had nothing, just cause you can be reasonably certain she'd have his back regardless.

My advice if your rich and single stay that way...everyone around you will be fake

Like jay said "soon as all the money goes, all the pigeons take flight"...we seen it happen to tyson

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My advice if your rich and single stay that way...everyone around you will be fake

Like jay said "soon as all the money goes, all the pugeons take flight"...we seen it happen to tyson

Yup. Break off your family and maybe 1 or 2 old friends then hide the rest.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
so i was checking her bio and this shyt kill me about these type of models

Miss Jackson was born in Miami, Florida and is the middle child of 5. She is a model and aspiring actress of Black American, Caucasian and American Indian descent. From a young age she loved to put on shows for family and friends, and attended Technical Arts High School where she studied entertainment technology. There Miss Jackson learned not only what it takes to be in front of the camera but all the effort that goes on behind the scenes, including screen writing and film editing.

She later studied acting and psychology at Miami Dade and the University of Miami. In addition to modeling and acting, she has a passion for fashion design, which she has worked on since high school. She is currently working on her unisex clothing line.

:dead: SHE HAS A PASSION FOR FASHION DESIGN

HELL I GOT A PASSION FOR MICROSOFT EXECUTIVE

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She already won tho. Girls like that are too scandalous. She prolly got multiple accounts with his money

Daps
Reppin
St louis
When he's done with a hoe.....he's done...
2hhgns6.gif

34rdauo.gif

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mayweather is dumb for being engaged to a fukking flake. I knew she wasn't in it for no other reason than to raise her profile and live a lavish lifestyle when I watched the 24/7 show. I guarantee you that Floyd didn't learn his lesson and would trick on another one of these trophy hoes. I hope women aren't the reason for his down fall -- but I won't be surprised.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I can absolutely understand the appeal of a beautiful woman, these mega-rich dudes need to assimilate the concept of a "down" woman. One who actually cares about you and not just your fame and money. It's probably very difficult to achieve for someone like him (ironic isn't it). I kinda applaud LeBron for sticking with the chick who was with him when he had nothing, just cause you can be reasonably certain she'd have his back regardless.

can we end this myth about lebron and his girl? he was a phenom at 16, he got with her when he was 17. everyone knew he was the first pick at 15. he had a hummer at 17. she wasnt with him when he had nothing. stop it.