Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They're not. He was being a douche. She confirmed they have broken up over her spending too much of his money and using his private jet for dumb shyt.

This business is him selling off all the shyt he got her. :bryan:

Him and 50 do dumb shyt like this on social message. He was sending her a message. :bryan:

this nikka lost for trying to wife a gold digger. at age 36, he doesn't have many years to fight left, and when that's dried up, I have no idea where how he will generate income. I mean how can he be the best boxer in the world and not have sponsors is :mindblown:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
this nikka lost for trying to wife a gold digger. at age 36, he doesn't have many years to fight left, and when that's dried up, I have no idea where how he will generate income. I mean how can he be the best boxer in the world and not have sponsors is :mindblown:

:russ: Worst post in forum history.

@bk @Brooklynzson Ban this fool :stopitslime: !!

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
I love Floyd, this is some shyt that makes a man proud.

fukk these gold digging c*nts, you don't even get to keep your shyt because you`d have nothing without me.

Floyd goes down in the Man HOF to me. 1st ballot.

All these bad ones are the gold diggers...nikkas get caught up in the look of having one...rather than just havin fun(fuccin em)

Get caught up brehs!! :lolbron:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I can absolutely understand the appeal of a beautiful woman, these mega-rich dudes need to assimilate the concept of a "down" woman. One who actually cares about you and not just your fame and money. It's probably very difficult to achieve for someone like him (ironic isn't it). I kinda applaud LeBron for sticking with the chick who was with him when he had nothing, just cause you can be reasonably certain she'd have his back regardless.