Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Place Amongst the Modern Greats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
film study? :scust:

This is the problem with you new nikkas. :beli: I gave you what to look for and even fights to check out so you can peep the similarities yourself but nah you need some weirdo breaking a fight down with classical music and using words you will never hear in a boxing gym so you can believe it. :mjlol:

You wont' get another reply from me here friend, we've derailed this thread enough.

you derailed by replying to me with nonsense

you said it was videos of Ward saying what he took from Hopkins, yet you did not provide any

I said give me techniques and you give TACTICS, and zero proof that Ward used those tactics because of Hopkins

fukk outta here, you a liar man

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
edit nevermind.
Damn, you edited..
Go watch a Ward fight then go watch a BHop fight, pay attention to what the both do immediately after landing a good shot. Ward's usage of his jab defensively is all Hopkins(they both take rounds off with it the same way it) Ward does it more often because his left hand is A LOT better than Bhop's. Matter of fact go watch Ward/Bika and BHop Echols and tell me it's not like youre watching the same fight at times

Looks like you named a specific technique...

"Bu..bu..every boxer does it and I want a youtube lank now! :smuggyralph:"

By the way technique and tactic are synonyms...nikka trying to differentiate between the two. :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you derailed by replying to me with nonsense

you said it was videos of Ward saying what he took from Hopkins, yet you did not provide any

I said give me techniques and you give TACTICS, and zero proof that Ward used those tactics because of Hopkins

fukk outta here, you a liar man

:sas2:

#SOGGang

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MASTER DUMBASS:wow:

wasting nikkas time since May of 2012 :smugfavre:

Point out one lie, I am a dumbs when everything said is true
just watch the tape
nikkaz can't even have a simple conversation without getting they feelings, how you gonna hate on nikka u don't even know

you the dumb ass because you can't explain any technical about boxing, just generic blanketed statements that have zero meaning in actual practice

you man is SOG is a Floyd stan

he calls him the originator

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, you edited..

Looks like you named a specific technique...

"Bu..bu..every boxer does it and I want a youtube lank now! :smuggyralph:"

By the way technique and tactic are synonyms...nikka trying to differentiate between the two. :mjlol:

What technique did a name, technique's have name

what he described is a tactic, and he didn't prove ward got that tactic from Hopkins

Strategy
Tactics
Techniques

are three different things

dumb ass

do you need to me to explain those

before you insult learn about fighting chump, humble yourself if you don't understand something

Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAO

Did you ever watch this shyt

He said he trick he learned from Hopkins was to touch fighters bodies no homo, to see if their in shape
when he meets them on the street

I don't want here none nikkaz call me that worst poster shyt

all you nikkaz is fugazi don't believe that's shyt that come out your own mouth

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ward is B-hop :russ:

Thats why he my favorite fighter :wow:

B-hop is 13 on my list, but im biased as fukk.:manny:

SRL is number 7 :mjpls:

* Fighters who set divisional and all-time records – Armstrong (for simultaneously holding three world titles and setting the welterweight title defense record), Louis (for the all-time title defense record in any weight class), Chavez (for the most title-bout victories and title bouts in history) and Hopkins (for being the oldest champion, having the longest middleweight title reign and setting the middleweight title defense record) all cleaned up with this one.

My uncle has him around the 10-15 range as well because things like ^^^^ are big to him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
LMAO

Did you ever watch this shyt

He said he trick he learned from Hopkins was to touch fighters bodies no homo, to see if their in shape
when he meets them on the street

I don't want here none nikkaz call me that worst poster shyt

all you nikkaz is fugazi don't believe that's shyt that come out your own mouth

Trolls dont like being trolled huh?:mjpls:

:mjlol:

#SOGGang

:umad: