Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Place Amongst the Modern Greats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You started trolling as soon as you said this in the #23rd post of this thread:

:wow:

He doesn't fight like Hopkins, people only compare them because of the weight class and the technical manor of which he wins fights

like said, show me any film study of ward fighting like Hopkins, it's an exaggeration

all technical fighters can be compared in some type of manor, but doesn't mean the same

ward has more in common with Floyd and rigo than he does Hopkins, but because of his size he's called the next Hopkins

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Hagler aint lose since 76 breh and he fukking beat SRL :mindblown:

He didnt beat SRL:mjpls:

He should've won being that he dragged him up a weight class and off the couch after almost 3 years.......and still lost:wow:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that part has me :patrice: because he even mentioned Haglar in part 4 of his criteria.

The Marvelous One from the Great State of NJ still not getting the props he deserves :mjcry:

Hagler claims Brockton...not Jersey...and he was molded in the gyms of Brockton :mjpls:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Pac will have a strong case for top 10 all-time if he wins in a clear, non-controversial fashion...if he wins by knockout/stoppage... :whoo:
I think both are already top 20 status tbh.

PAC with his wins over nikkas like Morales, Marquez, berrea, cotto, hatton, ect.) all those HOF'ers that PAC beat, his resume is straight :ohlawd:. Little nikka gives anyone from 130-147 all types of problems (not saying he would beat everyone at that weight)

MAY is undefeated and beat some good nikkas to get there. Zab, Corales, Mosley, CANELO, Marcos twice, Ortiz, may's resume might not look great when you think about how he didnt fight the Punisher or Sergio, but the fact remains that i got him in my top 20:win:

I'll admit tho, I am EXTREMELY biased towards the fighters of the modern era (post 70's)