"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
:yeshrug: The Bears signed Jason Peters- with that front office..anything is possible :mjlol:
you-got-a-point-jbtzxclsv.gif

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Should be a close game today

Panthers are a better team but we'll see if Gannon calls a better defensive game

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
McCaffrey isn't playing

Should give us a chance.

I'm mostly just excited to see see Jalen, Smith and Quez on a week to week basis at this point though

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
McCaffrey isn't playing

Should give us a chance.

I'm mostly just excited to see see Jalen, Smith and Quez on a week to week basis at this point though
Depends which panthers defense shows up imo. They played out of their usual shyt against the cowboys opting for Nickel and Dime packages against 12 and 13 personnel. If we get over schemed against like that could be a good day.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Depends which panthers defense shows up imo. They played out of their usual shyt against the cowboys opting for Nickel and Dime packages against 12 and 13 personnel. If we get over schemed against like that could be a good day.
I don't have much faith in us not being outcoached at this point tbh. Hopefully I end up being wrong about that in the long run though

Having Mailata back should hopefully help.

I'm hoping no McCaffrey is big for us because with the huge chunk gains we've been giving up to the run I feel like he would have went nuts today

I'm hoping for a good showing today because even though he's played better this year, I still think Darnold is a bum. I think if we can get after him, they can force some TOs and start to build some momentum defensively