"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
he had a lot of big balls calls. like going for it on 4th and goal and us coming away with no points after a 90+ yard play. he is going to have to reign some of that in, doing the "routine" thing isnt always bad. im sure the media will remind him of it all week and he will, for his sake if he plans on coaching for a while

Yep it's gonna be a rough week for him lol.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Sucks blowing a very winnable game. This one is definitely on Nick and it will be a long week for him.

cowboys -- bucs -- chiefs it doesn't get any easier from here.

Winning this one would have gave you a decent cushion for the coming onslaught.

This is still a decent team. You just need competency in the trenches (converting 3rd & shorts and in the RZ) & when it mattered we didn't have that today

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
- Reagor stepping OOB on that TD
- Stuffed at the 1 after the Watkins 91 yarder
- Field Goal blocked
- back to back 49er fumbles resulting in 30 yards of penalties and 1st downs

When it's not your day it's not your day :mjlol: Good learning experience for the coaches and players.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nick got outcoached and outsmarted himself a few times.

Dumbass penalties have to stop

I wanna see more pass catching from the RBs

I wouldn't even say he got "outcoached" per se. But he definitely "out-smarted" himself in more ways than one.
A lot of "self-inflicted" wounds in this one & I put a lot of the blame on him

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Coaching is the reason they lost. The coaching staff outsmarted themselves instead of keeping it strictly football. For the love of God bring in Jordan Howard from the practice squad and let Boston Scott get some touches, I mean the dude averages 5 yards a carry.

Howie need to spend next draft on defensive positional players. We need playmaker and that shyt been lacking since the superbowl year.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't waste a defense performance like that damn . defense played good offense can't stall like that .fletcher cox need more respect he takin over these games.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Coaching is the reason they lost. The coaching staff outsmarted themselves instead of keeping it strictly football. For the love of God bring in Jordan Howard from the practice squad and let Boston Scott get some touches, I mean the dude averages 5 yards a carry.

Howie need to spend next draft on defensive positional players. We need playmaker and that shyt been lacking since the superbowl year.

I thought Howard was usually reliable enough to convert 3rd and shorts...even Boston is shifty and small enough to slip through a few people.
How they are handling the RBs is strange to me.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Howard was usually reliable enough to convert 3rd and shorts...even Boston is shifty and small enough to slip through a few people.
How they are handling the RBs is strange to me.
Yea why my boy Scott ain't gettin the ball like last year.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We know you're loving this L. Enjoy

Narrative is diff now

11 pts is unacceptable in the modern nfl

subpar accuracy is unacceptable

Can't waste opportunities to win when the def holds opponents to 17 pts & under

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
i'm not really mad at this loss...the inability to convert on 4th and goal...and the block FG is what fukked us....the D was out there far too long and eventually caught up with us...

but i liked the offensive play calling, and the penetration the D line was getting was solid