"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Lane Johnson had 3 penalties yesterday. I think hes on the strong decline.

After watching the a replay i feel like he was winning his match-ups though. There were 3 penalties but they werent "He getting his ass whooped" penalties so they can be cleaned up in pactice.

The first penalty at 6:05 in the second quarter was more about 97 for ATL making a good play against a double-team before Brooks released to the 2nd level. The second penalty at :15 in the second quarter was 6 for ATL interrupting a shuffle-pass' timing so Lane got caught downfield. The third penalty at 5:39 in the forth was on a scramble because ATL had good coverage.

He got beat outside at 13:33 in the third quarter though.

Philadelphia Eagles vs Atlanta Falcons - 12.09.21 - FullmatchTV
:mjcry: Im not trying to see Lane go out flabby like JP man.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
????

sanders is extremely underutilized and is amazing
we better resign him
His hands took a big decline last season and reports said he had another tough summer catching the ball.

That's why Gainwell took a ton of the snaps in two-minute and 3rd down situations, if you can't catch you can't get that full workload and the bag that comes with it.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
His hands took a big decline last season and reports said he had another tough summer catching the ball.

That's why Gainwell took a ton of the snaps in two-minute and 3rd down situations, if you can't catch you can't get that full workload and the bag that comes with it.

Sanders is explosive & that's it

If he was disciplined, he'd be a top 4 back

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
EqxK0g.gif

We gon get some use outta this

smiley.png

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Good game by y'all but I can't iterate enough hiw terrible the Falcons are. Temper your expectations

Daps

:mjlol:

Bow Wow was not happy about Philly Fans taking over the Stadium.

My mom's husband went to the game. Said the entire flight down there was just about nothing but Eagles fans heading to the game. I doubt anybody flying to Atlanta outta Philly this weekend wasn't going to the game. :mjlol:

Outside of maybe Steelers fans, I don't think any squad in the league has a road entourage that matches the Eagles in numbers.