"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My mom's husband went to the game. Said the entire flight down there was just about nothing but Eagles fans heading to the game. I doubt anybody flying to Atlanta outta Philly this weekend wasn't going to the game. :mjlol:

Outside of maybe Steelers fans, I don't think any squad in the league has a road entourage that matches the Eagles in numbers.

i would think the away team beating the home team like it did would have had the crowd quieter but shyt it was the linc pt. 2 in that bytch :heh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

:mjlol:

Bow Wow was not happy about Philly Fans taking over the Stadium.

This nikka gon cry in the car :laff:

There's nothin more funny than a distraught falcons fans...like cmon really what you gon be down for, you know they were gon let you down as soon as you woke up this morning :russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i would think the away team beating the home team like it did would have had the crowd quieter but shyt it was the linc pt. 2 in that bytch :heh:

We were showing out weren't we.
Sounded like a Saints Falcons game up in there
smiley.png

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
My mom's husband went to the game. Said the entire flight down there was just about nothing but Eagles fans heading to the game. I doubt anybody flying to Atlanta outta Philly this weekend wasn't going to the game. :mjlol:

Outside of maybe Steelers fans, I don't think any squad in the league has a road entourage that matches the Eagles in numbers.

Raiders and Cowboys fans travel too

Birds clearly in the top 5 tho...top 3 when winning

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

I've been to both eagles games in LA. We packed out the rosebowl twice

I ain't never seen a home team rams get booed and the away team get cheered while running out on the field

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Still kinda pissed he changed his number doe :martin:

I'm rocking the Hurts #2 jersey from last season:flabbynsick:

Just means you a O.G. :myman:
realest fanbase in the nfl outside of the 10% crazy crazed cacs who do the most sometimes :wow: :wow:
Yall welcomed me with open wings :wow:

Except for @patscorpio who always doing the most trying to tell me to go to the Saints thread. I guess we know what percentage he falls in :mjpls: