"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
He said he spammed Quez because of the defense Falcons were lined up in. He forcefully made Falcons adjust their gameplan.

I dont know how it feel to have a coach like this :wow:
Imagine scheming for whats out on the field instead of being stubborn and trying to prove you're the smartest in the room:wow:

This is amazing brehs:wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Imagine scheming for whats out on the field instead of being stubborn and trying to prove you're the smartest in the room:wow:

This is amazing brehs:wow:
It's amazing what you can do when you have a QB who embraces the gameplan and accepts that certain weeks aren't gonna have bombs and YOLO ball
Leader-Of-Men-2-2.png

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
It's amazing what you can do when you have a QB who embraces the gameplan and accepts that certain weeks aren't gonna have bombs and YOLO ball
Leader-Of-Men-2-2.png
I liked Wentz for most of his time here (2017-2019), but goodness it was so refreshing to see a QB actually make the quick reads, take the easy yards, keep the offense on the field and, for the most part, avoid long 2nd and 3rd downs. A few bad throws here and there, but Hurts had himself a great day yesterday.

I was not a Jalen Hurts fan when he was picked, I wanted Fields in the draft, and I’m still not ready to crown him yet :whoa:, but he’s winning me over and I’m intrigued to see what he does against the 49ers at home. That’s going to be a much tougher game than ATL was. :ufdup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I liked Wentz for most of his time here (2017-2019), but goodness it was so refreshing to see a QB actually make the quick reads, take the easy yards, keep the offense on the field and, for the most part, avoid long 2nd and 3rd downs. A few bad throws here and there, but Hurts had himself a great day yesterday.

I was not a Jalen Hurts fan when he was picked, I wanted Fields in the draft, and I’m still not ready to crown him yet :whoa:, but he’s winning me over and I’m intrigued to see what he does against the 49ers at home. That’s going to be a much tougher game than ATL was. :ufdup:

Like they were saying Atlanta started the game in a soft zone which took away deep passes. Hurts was patient and smart to not force the long bomb because it wasn't there. I guess Falcons were worried about Eagles speed on the outside

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Hopefully this optimism persists for y'all fans

Cause the schedule coming up may be very unkind

We gonna learn about this team next week.
Oh, I’m fully expecting the Eagles to drop at least four of the next five against the Niners, Cowboys, Chiefs, and Buccs. I still don’t see us as a playoff-caliber team and those are all playoff-caliber opponents.

For me, the important thing is that 1) we continue see good play from the young, potential building blocks of the future (Hurts, Smith/Reagor/Watkins, Goedert, Mailata, Gainwell, Sweat, Williams) and 2) the Eagles are at least capable of beating the bad teams and Sirianni/Gannon’s units look decently competitive against the good ones. While I’d love for the Eagles to actually surprise us and win, as long as I have those two things, I’ll be satisfied.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Oh, I’m fully expecting the Eagles to drop at least four of the next five against the Niners, Cowboys, Chiefs, and Buccs. I still don’t see us as a playoff-caliber team and those are all playoff-caliber opponents.

For me, the important thing is that 1) we continue see good play from the young, potential building blocks of the future (Hurts, Smith/Reagor/Watkins, Goedert, Mailata, Gainwell, Sweat, Williams) and 2) the Eagles are at least capable of beating the bad teams and Sirianni/Gannon’s units look decently competitive against the good ones. While I’d love for the Eagles to actually surprise us and win, as long as I have those two things, I’ll be satisfied.

The expectations are low due to the youth on the playmaking on the offense and the weak defense. I will say that the offensive line can keep them in games and they won't be blow out like Vegas may predict or analyst.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully this optimism persists for y'all fans

Cause the schedule coming up may be very unkind

We gonna learn about this team next week.
Definitely. If we can come out of this SF, DAL, KC, CAR, TB stretch 3-3, and more specifically come out of the first three months 6-6 there should be a realistic shot at the division or a wildcard. Final 4 weeks are Washington x2 and home against Dallas & NYG.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How’s your ot situation? I remember over the past couple of years y’all struggled with injuries

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obsessed

let me be clear, anything less than a playoff berth for da birds will be a disappointment
Bru Wentz went to a built ready contender and about turn them into a shyt show keep talkin . Lolololol colts won't make it back to the playoffs under Wentz. Yes you right as long as wentz ain't playin QB history shows we plan on making the playoffs . you right .