"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Man said Rent was Due everyday. You thought he wasn't going to cut the check?

27/35 264 3 TD's 7 Rushes 62 yards Massive QB Rating. Huge W Opening Week. First Place in the NFC East

jalen-hurts.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
@B1G_controversy are you still hating on Jalen Hurts? :jbhmm:

Am I supposed to be impressed after beating putrid ATL?

We play KC, TB, Dal coming up

And honestly, his accuracy is terrible beyond the first read on intermediate to deep throws

he's a one read QB, that is accurate on short passes

I'm not impressed with the offense bc of the opponent

More impressed by the def today

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

And honestly, his accuracy is terrible beyond the first read on intermediate to deep throws

:mjlol:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Man I know it's against the falcons but :wow::wow: i got a good feeling about this team.We might not make the playoffs but we gonna make noise

We in the Jalen Hurts Era, that rent due every Sunday :whew:

We didn't get a sack until mid way through the 4th quarter then we starting getting them at will :bryan:

That raegor touchdown was a thing of beauty :lawd:

I'm missing a bunch of shyt but I'm just happy we starting the season like this.Bless all ya :blessed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

This nikka so pitiful

:pachaha:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Oh man, what a game. I thought the Eagles could beat the Falcons, but I figured it’d be a 24-21 type of game, not a 32-6 blowout on the road. There’s so much to say, but I’m half-drunk right now so fukk that. :pachaha: It’s only Week 1, so I won’t crown the Eagles or even declare them contenders yet, but a lot of good things early on.

The Sirianni/Steichen offense. Quick, easy reads for Hurts. Effective screen game. WRs schemed open. Effective uses of Sanders and Gainwell. Last year's offense made everything look so hard, so this was all so refreshing to see.

The Gannon defense. Stopped two good Falcons drives early and then shut them the fukk down. No big plays given up.

Hurts was great. Devonta was great. The offensive line, minus the five penalties, was great. Sanders and Gainwell were great. The defensive line was great. Even the LBs and secondary were great. All-around good game for the Eagles this week.

And sure, you could argue that it was only the Falcons, but last year the Eagles couldn’t even beat the BAD teams. So it’s still a good step forward.

Last edited:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Eric Wilson is :trash:
Better than Nate Gerry tho:ld:
Brehs we had points in the 1st half :ohlawd:
Sirriani play calls we’re good. Them back to back screens to quez:salute:. fukk all that innovative bs. Run some shyt that’s working :youngsabo:. JJ arcega ain’t beating anyone in coverage so put his ass out there to block. Gainwell over Boston :salute:. I fukk with Boston and ward, but we played our playmakers/ guys who can excel in a specific category. fukk all that play someone just because they can do the basics. Playoffs:lupe:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
thats what made me laugh. he was spamming quez and then spammed devonta like it was madden :dead:

He said he spammed Quez because of the defense Falcons were lined up in. He forcefully made Falcons adjust their gameplan.

I dont know how it feel to have a coach like this :wow: