"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Howie scouting QBs is enough to be fired. You drafting two QBs in 1st and second round in 3 years is failure.

Jalen should be the guy again next year and spend those picks on defense

The idea of this nerd is actually at a game scouting is so laughable

btw- I think im out on Willis, I am not buying the Pickett hype, Howell meh...the ONLY QB I would consider drafting if he feel to the 3rd round is that Carson Strong (maybe Willis to) kid....but no way on earth would I take either of them in the first round

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The idea of this nerd is actually at a game scouting is so laughable

btw- I think im out on Willis, I am not buying the Pickett hype, Howell meh...the ONLY QB I would consider drafting if he feel to the 3rd round is that Carson Strong (maybe Willis to) kid....but no way on earth would I take either of them in the first round

yeah watching these QBs the past few weeks and hurts looking better due to sirianni smartening up a bit, i much rather focus all those early picks on nothing but defense and run it back with hurts for another year

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
yeah watching these QBs the past few weeks and hurts looking better due to sirianni smartening up a bit, i much rather focus all those early picks on nothing but defense and run it back with hurts for another year

I think that is the consensus with most eagles fans...I will say if there is a dominant olineman...I may consider in the first or second...other than that...give me DE, CB, Safety, LB..shyt we really need like 2 DE and 2 CB