"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hurts is just in a shytty position where for some reason people expect him to be playing like a 10 year vet when he has mediocre talent and a coach who just learned to stop pressing.

Would people normally have this short a leash with a QB who hasn’t even started 17 games in their career? No. But it is what it is.
im fine keeping Jalen for next year. There is nobody special worth drafting at QB and I would rather have some top ten picks then mortgage the future for Russ. i am not sure Russ would get us over any hump...especially with this coach.

So yea, I'd rather ride Sirianni and Hurts out for one more season and see if they can improve. Wouldnt mind firing Sirianni but would prefer some continuity for Hurts. Gannon has to go though. fukk working with your former coworker. Hire a real DC

Daps
Even if they draft Corral in the top 5
They likely bring Jalen back

And the other two.. well Roseman definitely

But the coach might be gone if they don't win at least 5 games

Jalen actually has the highest probability of returning regardless of what they do in the draft or free agency. He doesn't have enough trade value to cover the cost of taking him and investing what they have into his development thus far. And even if he isn't the starter, having him as a inexpensive backup doesn't hurt their situation any.

I don't see Howie leaving or getting fired. I pretty much think Lurie views him the same way he did Andy.

So if anyone is gonna be the odd man out, it'll probably be the first year head coach, and that's only if they show no improvement in the last half of the season.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Eagles pulling out the white Jersey black pants look on Sunday:ehh:
That's the first time they rocked that combo right?
Yep, it's about time they pulled out that combo.

I see Sweat on the injury report with a concussion :francis: Between Hargrave slowing down with that shoulder injury, Cox slowing down period, and now Sweat possibly being out it might be nice & comfy for Teddy back there :francis:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Yep, it's about time they pulled out that combo.

I see Sweat on the injury report with a concussion :francis: Between Hargrave slowing down with that shoulder injury, Cox slowing down period, and now Sweat possibly being out it might be nice & comfy for Teddy back there :francis:

Bridgewater gonna have an 80 plus completion percentage. Gannon's defensive scheme been giving it up all season to second tier quarterbacks.