"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Impt thing is Miami lost yest, we need them to be somewhere under 5 wins this season

Colts winning ain't a bad thing...need Wentz to start & finish 14 games this season

We aren't good, and I tried to temper expectations from the beginning

Every win from here on out worsens our draft position

:yeshrug:

Last yr I wanted Ja'marr Chase...this yr I want Kyle Hamilton (Safety), Drake London (WR), and Stingley (CB)

@J Money

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I just want a lockdown corner :noah:

I want to walk away from that 1st round drafts with 2 elite prospects who immediately make the team better. Stingley Jr looks like a shutdown corner and Hamilton is all over the field that kinda move would make a real statement. Should have 2 top 6 picks to make it happen. If you can't draft Hamilton then Leal.

Aquire Odell Beckham Jr then you don't have to spend a pick on a receiver again

DL, OL, LB in the draft and that's a great off-season

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I want to walk away from that 1st round drafts with 2 elite prospects who immediately make the team better. Stingley Jr looks like a shutdown corner and Hamilton is all over the field that kinda move would make a real statement. Should have 2 top 6 picks to make it happen. If you can't draft Hamilton then Leal.

Aquire Odell Beckham Jr then you don't have to spend a pick on a receiver again

DL, OL, LB in the draft and that's a great off-season

We need a physical receiver but chances are we won't invest a high pick into one bc we have the past 3 seasons

typical Eagles draft playbook will be to draft linemen

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

I haven't been looking into the cap numbers at all because I legit thought the money was fukked up going into the season.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'm tryna see both Kyle Hamilton and Derek Stingley Jr be Byrd gang :whew:
I think the more realistic outcome is having to choose one or the other, they'll likely look to package a DB and DL with their two highest picks (assuming they don't fall in love with a QB). I'm not sure which I'd go with.

Stingley eventually taking over for Slay as CB1 is tempting but Hamilton can line up everywhere and impact the game in so many ways like we saw Jenkins do. Good problem to have but I don't know what I'd do :francis:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I remember they did a few more restructuring on contracts in pre season

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of that new cap is gonna rollover and is going to the mailata and sweat deals next year
The wentz hit goes away after this season right?

That should offset everything

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I think the more realistic outcome is having to choose one or the other, they'll likely look to package a DB and DL with their two highest picks (assuming they don't fall in love with a QB). I'm not sure which I'd go with.

Stingley eventually taking over for Slay as CB1 is tempting but Hamilton can line up everywhere and impact the game in so many ways like we saw Jenkins do. Good problem to have but I don't know what I'd do :francis:

All depends on how we finish the season. I think a QB will probably somehow get into the top 5 so there's a chance