"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Fletcher has been ass lately. If this is what broke the camels back in regards to Howie :mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

“During the whole process, I was in constant communication with Howie, Nick, and my agent,” Cox said. “There were some teams interested in me, but the most important part is that they wanted me here, I want to be here, I’m happy to be here. I’m looking forward to going out and playing in the Linc again on Sunday.

“You can’t do nothing but respect this organization for doing that,” Cox added. “I haven’t been anywhere else, but most places really don’t include the player in that choice. I think Howie and Nick did a really good job of communicating with Todd and me. At the end of the day, I’m still an Eagle, so I’m ready to go play on Sunday.”

Only in Philly can a player give you all the details on a situation and the media still try to act like they got some undercover scoop :russ:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
“During the whole process, I was in constant communication with Howie, Nick, and my agent,” Cox said. “There were some teams interested in me, but the most important part is that they wanted me here, I want to be here, I’m happy to be here. I’m looking forward to going out and playing in the Linc again on Sunday.

“You can’t do nothing but respect this organization for doing that,” Cox added. “I haven’t been anywhere else, but most places really don’t include the player in that choice. I think Howie and Nick did a really good job of communicating with Todd and me. At the end of the day, I’m still an Eagle, so I’m ready to go play on Sunday.”

Only in Philly can a player give you all the details on a situation and the media still try to act like they got some undercover scoop :russ:
Yeah thats one thing that stood out to me. The players always liked Howie.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
We elevated John Hightower. Hopefully he takes snaps from Reagor and JJAW