"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
If it stays like this, I wonder if the Lions might take a qb

I just watched a highlight reel of Thibodeaux destroying Chip Kelly's UCLA

He looks like the real deal. It'd be crazy if we could get him and another top ten defensive guy
If the dolphins pick stay top 3 and we get him :wow:

Then depending where we pick with ours and the colts pick and we can grab a CB and or that safety Hamilton with one of them :wow:

Let's say we have a mid rounder, I wouldn't mind grabbing Olave the WR from Ohio State

All I know, we gotta ace this draft. It's not everyday we get an opportunity like this :mjlit:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
On another note, I doubt we get that conditional pick from the Jets. I doubt Flacco starts since that other white QB threw for 400 yards

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
If the dolphins pick stay top 3 and we get him :wow:

Then depending where we pick with ours and the colts pick and we can grab a CB and or that safety Hamilton with one of them :wow:

Let's say we have a mid rounder, I wouldn't mind grabbing Olave the WR from Ohio State

All I know, we gotta ace this draft. It's not everyday we get an opportunity like this :mjlit:

You're crazy for wanting Olave over Drake London...we need a big, physical receiver

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Most Points Scored since Super Bowl LII

Biggest Eagles Margin of Victory since 2013

:lupe:

I have no complaints. Yes the Lions are now 0-8 but they do play hard even in their losses. The Reality is Nick, Jonathon and Jalen are all young and what we saw the last 8 weeks was a team trying to find who they were. They found it. I've said since Week 2 that Boston should be more involved. I like Kenny and he should still get touches. But Boston is very dynamic and a matchup problem for defenses. Jordan did a great job as well, it was like we had a Power Running Game. It was pretty scary. We've been screaming this with Miles. Jalen didn't have to do everything but he still lead in rushing.

My issue this season has mostly been coaching, you've read my post. This game it was like they finally woke up. I don't expect 240 rushing yards every time. But just more balanced. Also I've been screaming for the D to bring more Pressure. All this sitting back has let these QB's have careers days on us. Even Goff still had a good completion percentage. But they sacked him, made him earn all those yards. This was Jalen's 12th Start. Still not a full season. He needs to continue to develop. But very dominating Win. Also 44-6, I love that score. Aiight Jalen, Rent's paid. But Nov is about to be Due.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

That's why all the flower nonsense this week didn't phase me, we've all seen it before :mjlol:

When Chip was 2-5 with back to back home games without a TD people wanted him GONE, when Doug had that 2-9 stretch his first year after the 3-0 start people wanted him left in Cincinnati. Had that fakkit Mike Lombardi taking victory laps about calling him the worst coach in the league :russ:

Who knows if Siri's gonna be a good coach, but it sure as hell isn't gonna be determined this season. It's a process that takes time, that's exactly why Lurie said he's excited about the coach he can become, the good ones grow into the job.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
from BGN

Wentz played all 80 of the Colts’ snaps in Week 8, putting him at 535/540 on the season. 99.1% means the Eagles are currently set to receive Indy’s first-round pick. With the Colts averaging 67.5 snaps per game, they’re on track for about 1,147 snaps this season. Using that projection, Wentz has played 47.1% of their snaps. At this rate, Wentz will meet the 75% threshold with five more games played (Week 13). There’s been concern that the Colts might bench him to protect the pick but I wouldn’t worry about that if I were you. They have some winnable games coming up; three of their next five include tilts against NYJ, JAX, and HOU.

things are looking good brehs. as long as sticks and stones can stay healthy, its ours :ahh:

they keep track of all our first round picks each week, the dolphins one is currently #3

Eagles 2022 first-round pick tracker: Week 8 edition

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Daps
I wonder if New Orleans would have been interested in Flacco if he were still available.

:jbhmm:

I would think any playoff contender in need of a stop gap QB might have been willing to part with a bit more than the Jets did. Joe's cooked but desperate teams throw Hail Marys.