"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
we need the colts to steal this game from the titans and hit .500 for some false playoffs hope which will keep wentz starting til week 17 :wow:

a win vs the chargers next week really will change the outlook of the season with that cupcake schedule remaining

meanwhile all i really care about this season is draft position and the development of our youngins :mjcry:
Well that's not happening. Wentz just threw a pick six. :mjlol:

Daps
My only other Eagles Halloween memory is going out trick or treating with my friends the day they were getting treated like a treadmill by Emmit Smith. I think he had more rushing yards that game then the Eagles did today as a team if I'm not mistaken.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i do give him one thing, hyping up your players to bite other players knee caps is a lot more scary then telling them to water and fertilize their flowers

Who needs knees when you can lay in the garden
martina-mc-bride-flowers.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
we need the colts to steal this game from the titans and hit .500 for some false playoffs hope which will keep wentz starting til week 17 :wow:

a win vs the chargers next week really will change the outlook of the season with that cupcake schedule remaining

meanwhile all i really care about this season is draft position and the development of our youngins :mjcry:
You won’t have to worry about Wentz getting benched this season. You’re getting that first rounder.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I remember in the Ravens game, when everything was going to hell for the Colts, I said that that was the exact moment where Wentz would start pressing and do something stupid. Didn't happen then, but it certainly happened today. Almost anytime you get Wentz in a high-pressure situation, he'll fukk up.