"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hurts #s will be cute after this statpadding but guaranteed he will have another horrific QBR this week

:mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's no way y'all head coach survive after the season.

This is the first time I've seen a bad Eagles team quit.

Usually a bad Eagles team will still play with heart.
You must've forgot them 50 burgers Jameis, Stafford and Kirk dropped on Chip :russ:

This is no where near as bad as that, just a team navigating new staffs on both sides that's clearly lacking talent at certain spots.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
shout out to ertz escaping this shyt show and catching a nice TD from kyler

i would love a complete WIPEOUT starting from howie down to a one and done for sirianni and his staff. im even ready to get rid of vets like cox, slay, brooks, etc. it will never be a true rebuild with howie at GM :yeshrug:

The team is assembled to win. They have the pieces. Strong d line, decent secondary and well we know the linebackers are trash. Solid o line when healthy. Skill position players at wide receiver, tight end and runningback.

The problem is really the head coach on the offensive side and the QB.

Defense played like shyt but they have been decent, they will have bad games, offense supposed to pick em up some times.

As I watch him each week, It's looking more and more that Hurts is a slower Taysom Hill at this point. He is gamer but he don't have the arm talent to be the long term option especially with this offensive philosophy (whatever it is).

The upcoming QB draft class is trash. So to me, at this point if Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson become available this offseason, I'm throwing first rounders. Staying away from Watson until his situation is clearer.

So let the youngest play and learn. Let's see how things shake out.

But I'm really not liking what I'm seeing from Sirianni and Hurts week to week.

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Eagles fukking stink man :yeshrug:

@NYSTATEOFMIND I need an early scouting report of CBs/DEs for the draft

Err body knows about Stingley from LSU- I love Elam from Florida and Gardner from Cincy- all of them for 6'1-6'2 and fluid movers
DE- Aiden from Michigan is violent- can set the edge and hunt the QB, George Karlaftis from Purdue- I really like Jermaine Johnson from FSU and Isaiah Foskey from Notre Dame