Florida instagram model comes to NYC to chase dreams, gets pimped out for 2 weeks

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Look, you fakkits,

Noone is saying your mom or sister or niece would boarded a plane to do this. What I am referring to is the act of forcing someone into prostitution, period. woman deserves to be raped no matter how dumb she is.

Some of you fakkits like to cry about white privilege and prejudice and how white america doesnt sympathize nor understand the things that black americans are put through YET you turn around and have a complete lack a sympathy for women. No woman (edit: or man) deserves to be raped or forced into prostitution no matter how dumb they are.

ouch, that fakkit line really hurt breh, especially coming from a guy who sends flowers to girls from message boards he never met in person :rudy:

i don't agree w rape or forced prostitution and i think what happened to her is terrible and disgusting. but at some point grown adults (and parents at that) need to take responsibility for making stupid decisions. really really stupid decisions. if that's how she takes care of herself how is she taking care of her 2 kids?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I love my family but one of my female cousins fell for some shyt like this AGAINST WARNINGS from other family members...

Dude from Texas found her on Myspace... wooed her with dreams of being a model & said he would manage & invest in her "career" & once she packed up & got down there she found out he lived with his mom & basically just wanted some ass...

You have people in the entertainment industry that sign over their life for a little taste of their "dream" & stories like this run rampant because the people with the power to make your dreams come true exploit the fact that they have the power to make your dreams come true...

It's a rough world out here... :upsetfavre:

i hear you breh, it is indeed. i just expect more from actual parents, especially parents of more than one kid.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ouch, that fakkit line really hurt breh, especially coming from a guy who sends flowers to girls from message boards he never met in person :rudy:

i don't agree w rape or forced prostitution and i think what happened to her is terrible and disgusting. but at some point grown adults (and parents at that) need to take responsibility for making stupid decisions. really really stupid decisions. if that's how she takes care of herself how is she taking care of her 2 kids?

2ch9qtl.jpg.gif

#ALLFACTS ???

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You 23 and got caught up in IG likes then turnt out, that's your fault. If she was 16 or 17, I might be a little sympathetic, but 23 :wtf: dumb bunny

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's chivalry!!

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Of course the girl didn't deserve to be treated like this but come on now, this situation was easily avoidable.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Someone I know...very pretty girl, but she is kind of naive. She has gotten legit work off of her instagram. But one time she almost went off to go live with some "producer/photographer" she only knew for a week. He was going to let her stay in his condo (that shes never seen pics of btw :snoop:) "for free", in exchange of her modeling for him.

Luckily she was talked out of going, but I was shocked she straight up dropped her logic for that suspect offer. She really trusted him after a week!

Some people just dgaf when it comes to them trying to get put on unfortunately.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
You have people in the entertainment industry that sign over their life for a little taste of their "dream" & stories like this run rampant because the people with the power to make your dreams come true exploit the fact that they have the power to make your dreams come true...

It's a rough world out here...
:upsetfavre:

3d7c8e79223e1d9239f1d83ca0128688.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a dog eats dog world and our either predator has or prey. Reminds me of that empire state of mind verse

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can get a link or pics?,