Florida instagram model comes to NYC to chase dreams, gets pimped out for 2 weeks

concise

Veteran
Daps
Chase Dreams breh

:obama:

I love my family but one of my female cousins fell for some shyt like this AGAINST WARNINGS from other family members...

Dude from Texas found her on Myspace... wooed her with dreams of being a model & said he would manage & invest in her "career" & once she packed up & got down there she found out he lived with his mom & basically just wanted some ass...

You have people in the entertainment industry that sign over their life for a little taste of their "dream" & stories like this run rampant because the people with the power to make your dreams come true exploit the fact that they have the power to make your dreams come true...

It's a rough world out here... :upsetfavre:

Someone I know...very pretty girl, but she is kind of naive. She has gotten legit work off of her instagram. But one time she almost went off to go live with some "producer/photographer" she only knew for a week. He was going to let her stay in his condo (that shes never seen pics of btw :snoop:) "for free", in exchange of her modeling for him.

Luckily she was talked out of going, but I was shocked she straight up dropped her logic for that suspect offer. She really trusted him after a week!

Some people just dgaf when it comes to them trying to get put on unfortunately.

:wow:

The risks, the exploiters at every corner ... :wow:

yeah i wouldnt be shocked if she agreed to it, then after changed her mind

lets look at this brehs

which hotel in nyc is so quiet enough that you cant scream for help and someone wont hear you? what there was no phone in the hotel room when she was left alone?

so she managed to phone her mom but couldnt phone the cops on that day?

im sorry somethign seems fishy here

the hotels they refer to are most likely places that rent by the hour for peeps down on their luck or people with prostitutes

as for why not call the cops, who knows? maybe she thought she could sneak away without the risk of a standoff? Or maybe she is just dumb? Who knows at this point?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:wow:

The risks, the exploiters at every corner ... :wow:

the hotels they refer to are most likely places that rent by the hour for peeps down on their luck or people with prostitutes

as for why not call the cops, who knows? maybe she thought she could sneak away without the risk of a standoff? Or maybe she is just dumb? Who knows at this point?

chick acting like this is some piss poor eastern european country where they ship you to america take away your passport you cant speak english and your locked in some warehouse getting smashed 10 times a day

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So apparently the only nikkas that get p*ssy on the coli are the ones that defend bytches left and right no matter how stupid some of these bytches decision making skills are :leon:

You got to love this place.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So apparently the only nikkas that get p*ssy on the coli are the ones that defend bytches left and right no matter how stupid some of these bytches decision making skills are :leon:

You got to love this place.

It's the white knight simp mentality. They won't hold a female responsible for any stupid actions, and always make them out to be the victim. They way they hold females they don't even know on pedestals pretty much solidifies the fact they ain't getting anything.:ld:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's the white knight simp mentality. They won't hold a female responsible for any stupid actions, and always make them out to be the victim. They way they hold females they don't even know on pedestals pretty much solidifies the fact they ain't getting anything.:ld:
@No_bammer_weed

Last edited by a moderator:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

@No_bammer_weed

:comeon: He's talking to you, big fella.

There's a quote button for that.

I'll bite... Where are the details and facts available to allow someone to determine whether she was "stupid" or not? Making a judgmental, monday morning quarterback assessment without reason doesnt scream intelligent to me. What, shes stupid because she got conned? Thousands are conned and hustled by manipulative people ey day.

And curiously enough, these same batch of posters always take a decidedly anti woman tone: woman gets beaten and her teeth knocked out? She had it coming. Woman gets gang raped? She had it coming. Woman gets lured into prostitution and held against her will? You guess it...

And this isnt consistent, because when a woman manipulates a man through a divorce or whatnot, these cats dont call men stupid and blame them for their fate --- they blame devilish women with crude stereotypical language that self-reinforces their discriminatory views on women, in the same way racist whites approach every story involving blacks.

If you dont think a lot of cats have problems with women around here, then keep playing dumb. Keep deflecting that Im a "simp" all you want. It doesnt impress me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
There's a quote button for that.

I'll bite... Where are the details and facts available to allow someone to determine whether she was "stupid" or not? Making a judgmental, monday morning quarterback assessment without reason doesnt scream intelligent to me. What, shes stupid because she got conned? Thousands are conned and hustled by manipulative people ey day.

And curiously enough, these same batch of posters always take a decidedly anti woman tone: woman gets beaten and her teeth knocked out? She had it coming. Woman gets gang raped? She had it coming. Woman gets lured into prostitution and held against her will? You guess it...

And this isnt consistent, because when a woman manipulates a man through a divorce or whatnot, these cats dont call men stupid and blame them for their fate --- they blame devilish women with crude stereotypical language that self-reinforces their discriminatory views on women, in the same way racist whites approach every story involving blacks.

If you dont think a lot of cats have problems with women around here, then keep playing dumb. Keep deflecting that Im a "simp" all you want. It doesnt impress me.

:cape:

I'm sure you get all the p*ssy breh :pachaha:

People are accountable for the decisions they make whether it be man or woman. And yes thousands of people that get scammed or conned are idiots. The world owes you nothing it is your responsibility to protect yourslef from all evils. Only an idiot fly's to meet somebody they don't know from nothing. The fact that you spend your entire posting career defending people bad decisions tell me all I need to know about you. It's fools like you that makes idiots easier targets to be victimize bc they project this ideal world that is contrary to the real world. At what point is one responsible for their actions. Do you believe in any form of personal accountability? Any?

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never had the stomach or patience for pimpin :huhldup:

:heh: @ the fact she thought a fake @ss sisqo was gone take her career anywhere.