Florida instagram model comes to NYC to chase dreams, gets pimped out for 2 weeks

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
He looks like a goon so i'm assuming she was one of them big booty instagram hoez :heh:.

These chicks need a reality check. The internet isn't real life, it's a fantasy land.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:

I'm sorry I don't buy it, it doesn't add up

She either lying or the journalist is not telling the full story and exaggerating for impact

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
:dead: @ the thread title

HoH in full effect :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
nikka... that's her fault. Make bad life decisions in the hopes of coming up without working for it, brehs.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't let these women telling sob stories fool you. Most women get into something stupid then try to put all the blame on the guy.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at trusting a guy with a star in his head, dude didn't even try to hide his shadiness

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The accusers brother might be right.

She probably went out there fully knowing she was about to sell some p*ssy.

But got all self conscious and wanted to dump it off on the "pimp".

That's why a lot of girls fukk with pimps.They can always use the pimp as a excuse when they can't cope with all the foul shyt they've done.

They can always say point at the pimp and "he made me do it".

the pimp is the "conscious clearer" in a lot of cases.
not saying that's what happens, no one really knows.

but yeah, i agree with what you're saying about pimpin. the pimp basically puts his seal of approval. he "makes it ok". it's not her fault, she was influenced. not for all chicks though, but a lot...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah i wouldnt be shocked if she agreed to it, then after changed her mind

lets look at this brehs

she realized she had made a huge mistake. He began demanding she reimburse him for travel expenses, gifts he gave her and for her hotel room — which became her prison, sources said.

She told cops Attz locked her in the room with no food, deprived her of sleep and warned her that the only way she’d stay alive was to become his hooker, sources said.

which hotel in nyc is so quiet enough that you cant scream for help and someone wont hear you? what there was no phone in the hotel room when she was left alone?

the young woman said Attz and a female associate she knew as Melissa would drive her to hotels in Brooklyn, Manhattan and New Jersey to perform sex acts on johns. While holding her captive, Attz even placed Internet ads offering her for sex, sources said.

On July 6, the victim managed to phone her mother in Florida, who agreed to send her money. But when Attz found out, he and Melissa drove her to an East Flatbush check-cashing store to pick up the money the victim’s mom wired, sources said.

so she managed to phone her mom but couldnt phone the cops on that day?

im sorry somethign seems fishy here

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I see these stories all the time.....these women get manipulated and fall for the lines, imo, and just realize it's not what they thought, and get out, and try to save face.. they aren't holding them in a dungeon or something, power of a manipulator and a weak ass person can be amazing...not to diminish any of the real sex trafficking and prostitution that takes places here and in Mexico/Central America, but this shyt is just kind of a joke...