Florida instagram model comes to NYC to chase dreams, gets pimped out for 2 weeks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The accuser is a Clearwater, Fla., mother of two, who began working in June as a model for the Florida Modeling Network. “I have photographed her a few times,” said the modeling agency’s owner, who goes by the name XZanthia. “However, I know nothing about her.”

The News is withholding the woman’s name because she is the alleged victim of a sex crime. She couldn’t be reached.

Cops said the Instagram picture she posted caught Attz’s eye, and he began messaging her false promises that he would financially take care of her and her children if she came to New York.

:beli:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't get why pimps have to force girls to be prostitutes. Isn't it better if the girl was willing and volunteered? You can't run a business by abusing your employees.

If I were this Attz guy I would have continued treating the girl nicely and give her some breathing room and freedom. Pimping could be very lucrative if done right.

Now this guy is going to prison for a long time. Dumbass.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
these girls on instagram really think they are serious models :heh:

Lol chick prob had model as her occupation every day a different pic, 5000 followers. Yet the first nikka who would support her and her two b*stard offsprings she leaves them with grandma and goes off for two weeks

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i really struggle to feel sorry for people this stupid

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New York New York big city of dreams...You might get fooled if you come from out of town

Guess she wasn't down by law with the Dogg Pound :pachaha:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
The accuser is a Clearwater, Fla., mother of two, who began working in June as a model for the Florida Modeling Network. “I have photographed her a few times,” said the modeling agency’s owner, who goes by the name XZanthia. “However, I know nothing about her.”

The News is withholding the woman’s name because she is the alleged victim of a sex crime. She couldn’t be reached.

Cops said the Instagram picture she posted caught Attz’s eye, and he began messaging her false promises that he would financially take care of her and her children if she came to New York.

281.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I wonder if some of you have mothers , sisters, nieces and cousins? :lupe: