Florida instagram model comes to NYC to chase dreams, gets pimped out for 2 weeks

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
ouch, that fakkit line really hurt breh, especially coming from a guy who sends flowers to girls from message boards he never met in person :rudy:
I stay sending flowers G. Aint shot changed. I dont "voye woch kache men". I sent them and i told you clones i sent them. I aint hiding from shyt.

i don't agree w rape or forced prostitution and i think what happened to her is terrible and disgusting. but at some point grown adults (and parents at that) need to take responsibility for making stupid decisions. really really stupid decisions. if that's how she takes care of herself how is she taking care of her 2 kids?
There is a big difference. Taking responsibility means not blaming someone else for things that HAPPEN to you as a result of your actions.

Nothing HAPPENED to this woman. SHe was victimized by another human being. With your logic we as blacks should just "take responsibility" for not being better prepared to fight off whites when they came to capture and enslave us. So basically they didnt do shyt to us. We should take responsibly for putting ourselves in a position to be enslaved. :dry:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I stay sending flowers G. Aint shot changed. I dont "voye woch kache men". I sent them and i told you clones i sent them. I aint hiding from shyt.

There is a big difference. Taking responsibility means not blaming someone else for things that HAPPEN to you as a result of your actions.

Nothing HAPPENED to this woman. SHe was victimized by another human being. With your logic we as blacks should just "take responsibility" for not being better prepared to fight off whites when they came to capture and enslave us. So basically they didnt do shyt to us. We should take responsibly for putting ourselves in a position to be enslaved. :dry:

negged

edit: fukk, i got you too recently

what a stupid ass comparison.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

That is the dumbest comparison I think I have ever read on these boards. Seriously I feel dumber for even responding to you.

And way to completely ignore the part about her parenting and kids.

Keep caping breh I'm sure it's doing wonders for you.

[ame=http://youtu.be/RszOkTkxixk]cape on[/ame]

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
negged

edit: fukk, i got you too recently

what a stupid ass comparison.

That is the dumbest comparison I think I have ever read on these boards. Seriously I feel dumber for even responding to you.

And way to completely ignore the part about her parenting and kids.

Keep caping breh I'm sure it's doing wonders for you.

cape on
Dumb it down all you want. I still see predator and a victim in both cases. BUt go on ahead and lie to yourself if thats what makes you feel better about yourself.:beli:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Dumb it down all you want. I still see predator and a victim in both cases. BUt go on ahead and lie to yourself if thats what makes you feel better about yourself.:beli:

the fact that you are comparing a mother of 2 leaving her kids and jumping on a plane to go meet a stranger from instagram because she believed she was going to be a model to the slave trade already shows us all who is the one dumbing it down. keep digging breh. you're almost making a valid connection :russ:. who knows? maybe when she gets back to florida you can send her flowers and watch her kids the next time she bounces to find another modeling gig :steviej:.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
the fact that you are comparing a mother of 2 leaving her kids and jumping on a plane to go meet a stranger from instagram because she believed she was going to be a model to the slave trade already shows us all who is the one dumbing it down. keep digging breh. you're almost making a valid connection :russ:. who knows? maybe when she gets back to florida you can send her flowers and watch her kids the next time she bounces to find another modeling gig :steviej:.

Slave trade and sex trade are real atrocities with real victims, G. The fact that you refuse to see a woman who was forced into prostitution as a victim (regardless of how dumb she is for falling for this) only shows that you buy into the "eat or be eaten" mentality that's the baseline for all that is wrong with this world. Experts estimate that there are million women out there being trafficked for sex against their will. I'm sure the majority of them didnt volunteer but fell for some scheme.
Dont get me wrong breh. I'm not saying there werent any poor decisions made on her part. What I am arguing is mofos in here laughing at the shyt like she "deserved" it. Thus my original post saying no matter how dumb your decision making NOONE in this world DESERVES to be raped.

via Mobile