Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep

This marriage looks like its about to end with a messy divorce.

Trump will eventually bend the knee because of DeSantis. GOP and all right wingers can smell the presidency. Think of all the billionaire crypto fascists like Thiel, Mercers, Devoss etc. Those people have influence over trump. They will make sure to kiss his ass all the way to the end. DeSantis will cloak himself as a trump inspired disciple of sorts. Trump will get to blab on about how important, great and powerfully impressive his presidency was, and the right wing will placate him in whatever way is necessary.
Watch.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump will eventually bend the knee because of DeSantis. GOP and all right wingers can smell the presidency. Think of all the billionaire crypto fascists like Thiel, Mercers, Devoss etc. Those people have influence over trump. They will make sure to kiss his ass all the way to the end. DeSantis will cloak himself as a trump inspired disciple of sorts. Trump will get to blab on about how important, great and powerfully impressive his presidency was, and the right wing will placate him in whatever way is necessary.
Watch.

I see this as the most likely outcome because Trump's chances are so shyt at this point that even his delusional ass has to see the writing on the wall soon. My home is that he's so mentally damaged at this point that he can't give up, enters the race anyway, refuses to concede, and while losing in the end also manages to permanently cripple DeSantis due to the anger against him that he plants in his most devout followers.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Watch.
:mjlol:

Magas only care about trump, trump only cares about trump

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Trump will NEVER give up on trying to get re-elected. He believes (rightly or wrongly is another story) that being POTUS grants him complete and total immunity for his multiple crimes. DeSantis, GOP, whoever stands in his way will get steamrolled by his cult. He's already told us multiple times he will never concede, never admit defeat, etc etc.

Coli political scientists claiming he will see the light, have no choice but to bow down, bend the knee to powerful donors, any and all other outcomes other than going all in and fukking everyone in his way are delusional at best. This is a guy who committed multiple felonies while in office and got away with it, sent a mob to prevent the certification of a duly elected president and got away with it, and is worshipped as a god by the GOP base. You think a guy like that is going to suddenly "see the light" ?

:bryan::heh::russ:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Open in Private or incognito, Desantis is suspending and wants to prosecute a state attorney who isnt prosecuting sex changes for minors or abortion crimes...

On Thursday, Warren was set to host a news conference about a “major development” related to the case of Robert DuBoise, who was exonerated in 2020 after serving 37 years in prison for a murder he did not commit.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article264169541.html#storylink=cpy

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Bet good money this guy melts when that national spotlight is put on him and Trump is walking him down.
I think you're right.. but never underestimate the lack of brain cells that republican voters have. These are the same idiots that voted for and have stanned a man that said he could shoot a man down on 5th avenue and they wouldn't do anything to him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bet good money this guy melts when that national spotlight is put on him and Trump is walking him down.
Yup… once me thing about trump that cac is a master MC.. mans been working the cameras and Mike for well over 40 years it’s why republicans have a hard time beating him in that lane… Once folk see Dekkklantis and how he’s literally copying trump in his hand movements and how he talks people going to laugh him off the fukkin stage lmaoo

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Yup… once me thing about trump that cac is a master MC.. mans been working the cameras and Mike for well over 40 years it’s why republicans have a hard time beating him in that lane… Once folk see Dekkklantis and how he’s literally copying trump in his hand movements and how he talks people going to laugh him off the fukkin stage lmaoo

Don's not going to make it to 2024. The hope has to be that DeSantis collapses under national scrutiny

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Former President Trump won a comfortable majority of the vote in the Conservative Political Action Conference’s (CPAC) straw poll, maintaining his position as the favorite for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Organizers announced at CPAC’s convention in Texas that Trump won 69 percent of the vote, followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) with 24 percent. Trump expanded his lead from the last CPAC straw poll in February, when he received the support of 59 percent of voting attendees to DeSantis’ 28 percent.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) came in third place with 2 percent, while other choices received 1 percent support or less.

:mjlol: