Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Trump will NEVER give up on trying to get re-elected. He believes (rightly or wrongly is another story) that being POTUS grants him complete and total immunity for his multiple crimes. DeSantis, GOP, whoever stands in his way will get steamrolled by his cult. He's already told us multiple times he will never concede, never admit defeat, etc etc.

Coli political scientists claiming he will see the light, have no choice but to bow down, bend the knee to powerful donors, any and all other outcomes other than going all in and fukking everyone in his way are delusional at best. This is a guy who committed multiple felonies while in office and got away with it, sent a mob to prevent the certification of a duly elected president and got away with it, and is worshipped as a god by the GOP base. You think a guy like that is going to suddenly "see the light" ?

:bryan::heh::russ:
Breh.
:pachaha:
One of my golfing buddies tried to convince me he wasn’t running. I hit him with Clay Davis real quick. Trump sees his only safety from prosecution and lawsuits is being the president. At first I thought he would threaten to run to get a guarantee from somebody to give him a pardon. But then I remembered Trump is a scumbag who thinks like a scumbag and he wouldn’t want to risk another person double crossing him like Trump would if the shoe was on the other foot. So he def running.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Former President Trump won a comfortable majority of the vote in the Conservative Political Action Conference’s (CPAC) straw poll, maintaining his position as the favorite for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Organizers announced at CPAC’s convention in Texas that Trump won 69 percent of the vote, followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) with 24 percent. Trump expanded his lead from the last CPAC straw poll in February, when he received the support of 59 percent of voting attendees to DeSantis’ 28 percent.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) came in third place with 2 percent, while other choices received 1 percent support or less.

:mjlol:

Cruz won CPAC's poll in March 2016 :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh.
:pachaha:
One of my golfing buddies tried to convince me he wasn’t running. I hit him with Clay Davis real quick. Trump sees his only safety from prosecution and lawsuits is being the president. At first I thought he would threaten to run to get a guarantee from somebody to give him a pardon. But then I remembered Trump is a scumbag who thinks like a scumbag and he wouldn’t want to risk another person double crossing him like Trump would if the shoe was on the other foot. So he def running.

Breh.

trump isn't going to be prosecuted. He could've been prosecuted YEARS ago. The Dems don't have the backbone to force it and the Justice Dept and others think it would be "too traumatic for the country" and the stuff in NY is civil.

Trump would only run if the nomination would be a cakewalk. He's too afraid of losing. Remember that in 2016 he probably didn't even want to win. That shyt was a fluke. He's staying in the limelight nowadays only so he can continue to take money from his supporters. DeSantis would have no problem giving him whatever pardon he asks for.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully the Dems are smart enough to drag this raid shyt out as long as possible, then use it as a way to force DeSantis to disown trump in a way that will push some of his supporters to stay home.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liz going to keep her seat… Dems in Wyoming going to cross over and vote her back in lmaoo

To be honest I hope she loses and runs for president. At least then she’ll have to confront DeSantis directly at some point. If she’s just another congresswoman with DeSantis as nominee I think she will be chastened enough to keep quiet.